Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
Ok so I still wanted to use the Get Hammered tag line but I've come up with all new artwork. Thoughts and comments appreciated.
11Comments
    147 weeks ago
    Bump
    147 weeks ago
    any thoughts?
    147 weeks ago
    i like it!
    147 weeks ago
    Thanks. I'm not sure if it's finished or if it needs something more. I'm still thinking on it.
    147 weeks ago
    I'd save the Get Hammered tag for something alcohol related. I think there's too much text here.
    145 weeks ago
    I think using the tag in an alcohol themed design would detract from the pun. I originally did this as an ad with a spray bottle in it. I kept most of the text from the bottle. I thought that on a black shirt it might look like one of those wipes pouches you can get to keep in your car for spot detailing. Any other thoughts out there?
    145 weeks ago
    I like the concept and design but the "Get Hammered" isn't working at the bottom. Looks like an after thought and is separate from the shirt. If you covered that section with your hand, the rest of the design looks great. However, I would suggest making your bullet point text (Protects & Shines, etc.) larger. It's too small and seems to be floating.

If you really want to use your tag line... try it at the top of the shirt so everyone sees that first and then can read down to what the product is. Right now "Get Hammered" is way too large and takes away from everything else.

Actually, if you want to leave it that size... try putting it at the top of the logo and slightly behind. Basically have "hammered" half way down behind the guy's head and logo. Still make it readable but this will tie it all together as one design. I think it would look much better. And try tightening the spacing in the tag... too much negative space.

Just my thoughts. Good luck.
    145 weeks ago
    Maybe instead of Get Hammered in white you can color it in with the yellow & orange. Like you have behind Original. It might help to tie it in more. Other than that I really wouldn't change anything. I'm really loving this design. Great work!
    103 weeks ago
    So taking some suggestions to heart, here's 3 file for your consideration.
    Variant 01 with orange fill between "E" and "T"

HammerAll-wip02.png

Variant 02 with blackfill between "E" and "T"

HammerAll-wip03.png

Variant 03 just the logo and tag.

HammerAll-wip04.png

Thoughts and opinions?
    103 weeks ago
    bump
    103 weeks ago
    I like variant 3 (preferably with the orange fill from variant 1). It's big, it's bold, it gets the job done. :)