Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
This is inspired by his outfit in the last episode "Closing Time" in which he worked in a shop.

The color I'd want it on to match-ish the show:

Thoughts?
30Comments
    133 weeks ago
    Cute, clever, and cool. Like Bowties.
    133 weeks ago
    The theory is nice but the suspender lines are waaaaaaay too short. I would never know that that's what they were supposed to be.
    133 weeks ago
    Charlsye said: The theory is nice but the suspender lines are waaaaaaay too short. I would never know that that's what they were supposed to be.

That might be a problem but perhaps extended printing space could fix it!
    133 weeks ago
    Charlsye said: The theory is nice but the suspender lines are waaaaaaay too short. I would never know that that's what they were supposed to be.

Maybe you could add the metal attachments at the bottom, the part that attaches to the waistband? (I'm not sure of suspender terminology!)
    133 weeks ago
    charmingfan said:

Maybe you could add the metal attachments at the bottom, the part that attaches to the waistband? (I'm not sure of suspender terminology!)

I agree. That might add a nice element to it as well.
    133 weeks ago
    charmingfan said:

I agree too!

It's awesome already but those would make it even better.
    133 weeks ago
    Very clever!

If Teefury printed this it would be really cool.
    133 weeks ago
    Not sure how it would look, but buttons maybe...like on a button-down shirt?
    133 weeks ago
    love the idea! but, if the suspenders were longer, it would be a total insta-buy for me!
    133 weeks ago
    Here's two alternates based on your suggestions, thoughts?
    35jhwsx.jpg
    uarmb.jpg
    133 weeks ago
    bump
    133 weeks ago
    Ohhhh I like the first one. The buttons definitely help it a lot.
    133 weeks ago
    Yeah I feel it does add something.
    132 weeks ago
    Great idea. I like it best without the buttons. Love minimalist art.
    132 weeks ago
    i wish i had thought of that haha
    132 weeks ago
    Bowties are cool.
    132 weeks ago
    I actually really like the buttons and collar. The suspender clips look a little strange though. But really, no matter what design you go for, I'd still instabuy
    132 weeks ago
    Submitted the collar version!

*crosses fingers*
    132 weeks ago
    I LOOOOOVE THIS!!

oh, please please print.
    132 weeks ago
    The buttons and collar look good, but you still really don't get that the red lines are meant to be suspenders. If they went down from the shoulders to the bottom of the shirt, that would be a different story.

I think you should look for somewhere that can do full shirt prints.
    132 weeks ago
    I actually made a design like this after i saw closing time too. Ha- great minds think alike! Id totally buy this
    132 weeks ago
    I actually made a design like this after i saw closing time too. Ha- great minds think alike! Id totally buy this
    132 weeks ago
    132 weeks ago
    LAME, teefury is selling a very similar idea today, but with poorer execution. While this one is actually more fun and original, they're basically selling a brown tuxedo t-shirt that's supposed to resemble The Doctor.

So as much as I absolutely LOVE this, I doubt they'll pick it now. Shame.
    132 weeks ago
    The first thought that went through my head when I saw the design tonight was the fate of this one!! That is a ridiculous shame because I LOVE THIS DESIGN so much more! I agree, the execution is way better on this one too (no offense today's artist, this design is just... awesomer! ) Who knows maybe eventually they'd get around to printing it..... Here's hoping. Good luck, maybe if we all bug them they'll print it anyway :D
  • Load More Comments