Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
I got my grab bag a little bit ago and am not happy with any of my tees. I really wanted to get the Senzu Bean shirt, so if anyone has one in a Men's Medium to trade let me know. My shirts are the Breaking Bad "Let" shirt, Intersect Dev. Team, Whodiwasi, She wants Revenge, and the Game of Cross Bones. I also would trade for LOST, arrested development, Community, and video game stuff. Let me know if anyone wants to trade for one, or if you have one I like maybe we could make a three way trade. My email is [email protected] if you would like to get a hold of me that way.
14Comments
    133 weeks ago
    Would you consider a wXL?
    133 weeks ago
    I have no idea if that would fit. If somebody knows if it does then I totally would though.
    133 weeks ago
    Ive had several girls say they're comprable but you can check the size chart if you want if
    133 weeks ago
    Ok, what shirt did you have in mind?
    133 weeks ago
    I also have a WL in the shirt you want, if you still need one. totertotshop (at) gmail.com
    133 weeks ago
    i have unworn, unwashed senzu mens m.. would trade for game of cross bones mens m... as long as its unworn, unwashed.
    133 weeks ago
    makemsayouch said: i have unworn, unwashed senzu mens m.. would trade for game of cross bones mens m... as long as its unworn, unwashed.
    I actually just made a commitment to tradin Cross Bones and Intersect Dev. Team. If you want any of the other three let me know though cause I really want that shirt. And all of mine re unworn/unwashed
    132 weeks ago
    If you're interested, I also have a WXL Senzu Bean, and would love to trade for your Whodiwasi shirt.

my email is robyrikerAT aol DOT com. Thanks!

132 weeks ago
    yost.117 said: I have no idea if that would fit. If somebody knows if it does then I totally would though.

I'd say the best way to get the best guess, short of having a wXL on hand to try out, would be to take one of your shirts, lay it flat and measure it the same way Teefury's size chart measures, then compare. That's how I do my internet shopping. :) Have you found a Senzu yet?
    132 weeks ago
    Nope, but I am willing to trade for a W XL if you want Whodiwasi or Let's Cook
    132 weeks ago
    Are you still willing to trade your W XL?
    131 weeks ago
    I'm hoping I get a reply about a trade, but if they don't reply by tomorrow, I'll trade you the wxl Senzu for Whodiwasi. I'll check in tomorrow afternoon and let you know either way. I know you really want it and that kinda tickles my heart, I know about shirtlust. lol

did you see the other offer above?
    131 weeks ago
    alright, no answer. There's a wXL Senzu here if you want it, I'll take Whodiwasi.

[email protected]
    131 weeks ago
    bump?