Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
Haymitch Abernathy is a habitually drunk character from Hunger Games (I saw a bunch of people in September's forum wanted a HG tee-shirt), so I figured he'd be most likely to start his own distillery. Here is the label for his whiskey.

Any advice on what I could change? Different color scheme? How I could make it look more like a whiskey label? Redraw the mockingjay to show more detail? Etc.

Photobucket
7Comments
    133 weeks ago
    Anybody? Any feedback, no matter how small, would be great.
    133 weeks ago
    The idea is a little too obscure, i mean i get it because i read the books, but it's not a strong enough design to appeal to a more mass audience. THe text all looks very good, but idk about the tan background and the red seal looks way too cartoonish. Maybe if you added some extra shades or altered the shape.
    133 weeks ago
    you've done a good job but not really what i'm looking for in a Hunger Games tee sorry
    112 weeks ago
    New bird and more fringe.

Photobucket
    112 weeks ago
    I dont think its obscure at all! I love it. The only thing that I would recommend is actually taking out the colour from the moutain/mockingjay, or at least wash it out a bit. I think it would fit more with the theme of district 12 to have it no too flashy. It fits the old world feel the rest of the design projects. Sidenote: This would be fun as a mash up with Harry Potter. "the girl who was on fire whiskey' or something like that haha.
    97 weeks ago
    I love it! Aging it a bit might be nice, though. Give it a worn feel.
    97 weeks ago
    I like it as well. I think the red seal is a bit too large. Maybe make it a little distressed looking, like an older label. Also, since District 12 is known for coal, why not change the color to something closer to that?