I have Afterlife All-Stars and Brute Squad in Woman's Medium.
In woman's large, The Nouveau Generation, Bluth Man Group, and Linus
In Men's XL Madman and Graff Droid

Looking to trade for Woman's Mediums or Larges, maybe XL if it's something I really wanted. Definitely interested in shirts that have to do with Doctor Who, Supernatural, or Harry Potter. Lots of others too, so go ahead and offer any shirt you'd like to trade :)
8Comments
    147 weeks ago
    I'd love the Neoveau Generation shirt. Would you be interested in trading for Theater of the Rebellion WM, District 13 Mockingjays WL, or Snakes on a Cane WL (worn once, washed once on cold and line-dried)? My email is emilymccallum(AT)gmail(DOT)com. :)
    147 weeks ago
    emac said: I'd love the Neoveau Generation shirt. Would you be interested in trading for Theater of the Rebellion WM, District 13 Mockingjays WL, or Snakes on a Cane WL (worn once, washed once on cold and line-dried)? My email is emilymccallum(AT)gmail(DOT)com. :)

I'll definitely trade for the District 13 Mockingjays :)
    I'll e-mail you soon
    147 weeks ago
    Hi, I'd love the Linus shirt. Would you be interested in LaurAtlas and Peahardy in WL?
    147 weeks ago
    I have a Pokemon women large and a Linus/Lost XL. Love to trade for Mockingjays or rebellion.
    147 weeks ago
    jp said: Hi, I'd love the Linus shirt. Would you be interested in LaurAtlas and Peahardy in WL?

Ah, sorry. Not a fan of that shirt.
    147 weeks ago
    Still have all of the shirts, except for Neoveau Generation, and would be willing to trade any 2 for 1 if it's a shirt I liked enough.
    Pretty much anything Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Pokemon, or Buffy would count in the I-like-it-a-lot category. Still looking for WM and WM, maybe WXL if it's really cool. Offer away :)
    147 weeks ago
    I've got Women's Mediums in...
    Intersected Development
    Deadliest Alien Catch

If interested, I'd love to get the Brute Squad one.
    147 weeks ago
    Sorry, I can't even say I really know what fandom those shirts are supposed to be for :(