Back to forum
rss 273 weeks ago
Just thought I would see what you guys thought of this so far...

I was just working on an image for a lino-cut for a class and then I ended up going on a tangent... you know how that goes...
6Comments
    273 weeks ago
    Note: this is certainly not close to being finished... or maybe it is... but I will at least be making a few adjustments. :)
    273 weeks ago
    Edit:

You might like this color combo better.
    (I made it to use as a wallpaper now and liked the new colors)

brycefacewallpapergi4.jpg

273 weeks ago
    I definitely feel like you have something going. Reminds me of some of Upso's work. To make this better, i'd say focus on the accuracy of the pen tool. Maybe try it without having the overlapping lines of the pen. excited to see how this turns out.
    273 weeks ago
    Thanks man. I just looked Upso up, he has some awesome stuff!

I am probably gonna go over it and tweak it tonight. I realize there was overlapping lines, which I kind of liked, but I might change those, and see what you and others think. I still want to keep the loose style, but I will see what I can do. :)
    273 weeks ago
    keep it loose yes, but I think it need more going on, right now it's a little flat, but again I like the energy!
    273 weeks ago
    Thanks Arrow! Alright, I will see what I can do to have more stuff going on. I will have to fight the minimalist inside of me though!