Back to forum
image
rss 147 weeks ago
Appetite for Eternia
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1109/Appetite_for_Eternia/

Han Shot First
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1110/Han_Shot_First/

Heath
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1069/Heath/

Respect the Chemistry
http://www.teefury.com/archive/940/Respect_the_Chemistry/

I have had these shirts for a while but none of them have ever been washed or worn, just been hanging in my closet. I am only willing to trade to people in the states. All shirts that are listed are XXL and all shirts being offered for trade must be XXL. Thnx!!!
21Comments
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Scratch that. It's 4, not 5!
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    I would be interested in the Appetite for Eternia or Han Shot First (prior preferrably)

    For trade I have:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1347/Dire_Brew/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1279/Hench/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1352/Long_Live_The_King/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1244/Biff_s_Auto_Detailing/

    All 2xl, unworn
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    knightshayd said: I would be interested in the Appetite for Eternia or Han Shot First (prior preferrably)

    For trade I have:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1347/Dire_Brew/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1279/Hench/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1352/Long_Live_The_King/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1244/Biff_s_Auto_Detailing/

    All 2xl, unworn


    I would love to trade for Hench, or Teenage Mutant Ninja Troopas. I really want the Hench shirt though! What else would you trade for?
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    knightshayd said: I would be interested in the Appetite for Eternia or Han Shot First (prior preferrably)

    For trade I have:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1347/Dire_Brew/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1279/Hench/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1352/Long_Live_The_King/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1244/Biff_s_Auto_Detailing/

    All 2xl, unworn



    Would you be willing to sell Biffs?
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    @knightshayd - I would love to get "Hench" from you or "Teenage Mutant Koopa Troopas". I really want "Hench". I would be willing to buy if you don't see anything you want.

    I Have for trade:

    “The Dukes of Hill Valley”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1316/The_Dukes_of_Hill_Valley/

    “Sonic Vortex”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1315/Sonic_Vortex/

    “Money Swim”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1286/Money_Swim/

    “Neko Bus Stop”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1285/Neko_Bus_Stop/

    “AfterLife All-Stars”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1271/Afterlife_All_Stars/

    “Detective Lebowski” (got 2 of these)
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1250/Detective_Lebowski/

    “Blue Box Ale”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1255/Blue_Box_Ale/

    “QRorschach”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1275/QRorschach/

    “Like”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1262/Like/

    “Winchester Bros Racing”
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1324/Winchester_Bros_Racing/
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    cryptik1 said: @knightshayd - I would love to get "Hench" from you or "Teenage Mutant Koopa Troopas". I really want "Hench". I would be willing to buy if you don't see anything you want.


    I Have for trade:


    “The Dukes of Hill Valley”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1316/The_Dukes_of_Hill_Valley/


    “Sonic Vortex”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1315/Sonic_Vortex/


    “Money Swim”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1286/Money_Swim/


    “Neko Bus Stop”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1285/Neko_Bus_Stop/


    “AfterLife All-Stars”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1271/Afterlife_All_Stars/


    “Detective Lebowski” (got 2 of these)

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1250/Detective_Lebowski/


    “Blue Box Ale”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1255/Blue_Box_Ale/


    “QRorschach”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1275/QRorschach/


    “Like”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1262/Like/


    “Winchester Bros Racing”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1324/Winchester_Bros_Racing/


    Sent you an email about Hench in your other thread.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    marine3228 said:
    knightshayd said: I would be interested in the Appetite for Eternia or Han Shot First (prior preferrably)

    For trade I have:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1347/Dire_Brew/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1279/Hench/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1352/Long_Live_The_King/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1244/Biff_s_Auto_Detailing/

    All 2xl, unworn




    Would you be willing to sell Biffs?


    I would prefer to trade than sell, sorry.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    knightshayd said: I would be interested in the Appetite for Eternia or Han Shot First (prior preferrably)


    For trade I have:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1347/Dire_Brew/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1279/Hench/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1352/Long_Live_The_King/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1244/Biff_s_Auto_Detailing/


    All 2xl, unworn


    Sorry, not really interested in any of those shirts. Thnx tho.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    cryptik1 said: @knightshayd - I would love to get "Hench" from you or "Teenage Mutant Koopa Troopas". I really want "Hench". I would be willing to buy if you don't see anything you want.


    I Have for trade:


    “The Dukes of Hill Valley”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1316/The_Dukes_of_Hill_Valley/


    “Sonic Vortex”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1315/Sonic_Vortex/


    “Money Swim”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1286/Money_Swim/


    “Neko Bus Stop”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1285/Neko_Bus_Stop/


    “AfterLife All-Stars”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1271/Afterlife_All_Stars/


    “Detective Lebowski” (got 2 of these)

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1250/Detective_Lebowski/


    “Blue Box Ale”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1255/Blue_Box_Ale/


    “QRorschach”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1275/QRorschach/


    “Like”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1262/Like/


    “Winchester Bros Racing”

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1324/Winchester_Bros_Racing/


    Please tell me that your interested in one of the 4 I have. I would love the blue box ale. Here's what I have.

    Appetite for Eternia
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1109/Appetite_for_Eternia/

    Han Shot First
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1110/Han_Shot_First/

    Heath
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1069/Heath/

    Respect the Chemistry
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/940/Respect_the_Chemistry/
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    bhull111 said:
    knightshayd said: I would be interested in the Appetite for Eternia or Han Shot First (prior preferrably)



    For trade I have:


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1347/Dire_Brew/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1279/Hench/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1352/Long_Live_The_King/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1244/Biff_s_Auto_Detailing/



    All 2xl, unworn



    Sorry, not really interested in any of those shirts. Thnx tho.


    Would you be interested in selling Appetite or Han?
    Otherwise only other one for trade if interested for Apetite is http://www.teefury.com/archive/1325/Time_for_Science/
    Can email @ chngeordie aol com
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    I would love Han, Heath, or Respect... I have 2 left from my grab bag received yesterday if you're interested in one of them:

    Buffy tee:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1237/Watcher_Field_Agent/

    and this extinct species one:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1290/Extinct_Species/

    All brand new unworn 2XLs of course.
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    smorley0208 said: I would love Han, Heath, or Respect... I have 2 left from my grab bag received yesterday if you're interested in one of them:


    Buffy tee:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1237/Watcher_Field_Agent/


    and this extinct species one:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1290/Extinct_Species/


    All brand new unworn 2XLs of course.


    Sorry, not interested in any of those. Thnx tho
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    Hey bhull111 the deal I had for the bluebox ale fell through I would be interested in trading it for appetite for eternia.
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    rmferincus said: Hey bhull111 the deal I had for the bluebox ale fell through I would be interested in trading it for appetite for eternia.


    Dang, sry. Already promised that shirt to someone else. Do u like Heath or respect the chemistry? Would even send you both of those shirts for blue box ale.
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    bhull111 said:
    rmferincus said: Hey bhull111 the deal I had for the bluebox ale fell through I would be interested in trading it for appetite for eternia.



    Dang, sry. Already promised that shirt to someone else. Do u like Heath or respect the chemistry? Would even send you both of those shirts for blue box ale.

    sorry not interested in those thanks anyway
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    I'll take a shot in the dark with the Tet Corp shirt I have for a Respect the Science shirt. If you have any interest it would make my teefurying day! :D
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    machphantom said: I'll take a shot in the dark with the Tet Corp shirt I have for a Respect the Science shirt. If you have any interest it would make my teefurying day! :D


    Sorry.....I can't make your day....thanx for the offer tho
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    rmferincus said:
    bhull111 said:
    rmferincus said: Hey bhull111 the deal I had for the bluebox ale fell through I would be interested in trading it for appetite for eternia.




    Dang, sry. Already promised that shirt to someone else. Do u like Heath or respect the chemistry? Would even send you both of those shirts for blue box ale.


    sorry not interested in those thanks anyway


    Any chance you would want to sell?
  • image
    146 weeks ago
    bhull111 said:
    rmferincus said:
    bhull111 said:
    rmferincus said: Hey bhull111 the deal I had for the bluebox ale fell through I would be interested in trading it for appetite for eternia.





    Dang, sry. Already promised that shirt to someone else. Do u like Heath or respect the chemistry? Would even send you both of those shirts for blue box ale.



    sorry not interested in those thanks anyway



    Any chance you would want to sell?


    Or are you interested in any of there shirts.

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1352/Long_Live_The_King/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1325/Time_for_Science/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1322/Tyler_Durden_for_President/
  • image
    143 weeks ago
    Does anyone have Blue Box Ale that would be interested in any of my 4 shirts?
  • image
    143 weeks ago
    I am open to all trades!


Back to Top