Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
I received a women's shirt in my grab bag with a design that I've never seen on this website and I can't find in the Gallery.

Has this happened to any one else, or is this a fluke accident?
11Comments
    133 weeks ago
    Whats it look like? it could be a design that had the image removed per artist request.
    133 weeks ago
    It appears to be a Game of Thrones crest that says "Winter Is Coming" in a banner underneath. It's black, white, and gray print on a black tee.
    133 weeks ago
    hey dexy what size? That is an awesome shirt!
    133 weeks ago
    Is this the shirt you're talking about?

http://www.spreadshirt.com/winter-is-coming-men-C3376A6040417
    133 weeks ago
    It's a large. I should mention that it has a Teefury tag and everything. So mysterious.

And no, Nimawai, that is not the design I have. I suppose I could take a picture of it, but I was more curious to see if anyone else had received something like this.
    133 weeks ago
    dexy said: It's a large. I should mention that it has a Teefury tag and everything. So mysterious.

And no, Nimawai, that is not the design I have. I suppose I could take a picture of it, but I was more curious to see if anyone else had received something like this.

It was sold before the last grab bag went out if that makes sense. I would totally buy it if it was one size bigger! Great shirt!
    133 weeks ago
    Yup, it was a real TeeFury shirt :) Not everything is in the Gallery.

Here's an image for the curious: http://robotrobotrobot.tumblr.com/post/6383180292/shirtoid-winter-is-coming-by-megan-lara-aka
    133 weeks ago
    Ahh, that's it! Thanks, MJ! Any reason why some shirts don't make it into the gallery?
    133 weeks ago
    dexy said: Ahh, that's it! Thanks, MJ! Any reason why some shirts don't make it into the gallery?

I'm wondering the same thing. Why don't all shirts make it into the gallery?

By the way that is a very cool design.
    133 weeks ago
    dexy said: Ahh, that's it! Thanks, MJ! Any reason why some shirts don't make it into the gallery?

At TeeFury, we don't own the rights to the art- the artists do :) So we're happy to remove it for any reason, if they ask. I don't know the specifics on this one, but a common reason we see is artists who are selling their own version of the design on a site like RedBubble and want that to show up in the Google results instead of TeeFury. Which is cool by us, we're happy to have it for the day and wish our artists great success afterwards!
    133 weeks ago
    Do you want to trade it? I have some great new shirts in a Womens large that I can offer up as a trade such as Ravenclaw, Dire Wolf, Cyber 3PO & R2 Dalek. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks!