Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
This is my first attempt at making a t-shirt design. I honestly really don't know what I'm doing. I'm not even sure this is the correct size/pixels. Anyway, I'm looking for feedback/suggestions/comments. This design is based off of the movie Drive. I plan on adding some shading and working on the blood and keys more. I hope you guys like it!

Photobucket
4Comments
    133 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    132 weeks ago
    A little rough, but nice for your first attempt, also the gloves are half fingers, not full.
    132 weeks ago
    decent for your first attempt...not too keen on the shirt color with the color of the glove... and you def. need to change the font the current font looks extremely amateur..but I like the idea of it with all the elements even the toothpick..some heroes are real is also a keeper..just fix the font
    132 weeks ago
    kayoneal said: decent for your first attempt...not too keen on the shirt color with the color of the glove... and you def. need to change the font the current font looks extremely amateur..but I like the idea of it with all the elements even the toothpick..some heroes are real is also a keeper..just fix the font

mattyb311 said: A little rough, but nice for your first attempt, also the gloves are half fingers, not full.

Thanks for the feedback. Just doubled checked, in the movie the gloves are full. Also, I will definitely work on the font.

Photobucket