Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
18Comments
    147 weeks ago
    I'm interested in your Neko Bus Stop, if you could email me at seedmaya (at) yahoo (dot) com. I have a few shirts in men's M and L I'd be willing to trade, if you send me an email I will send you links or pictures to what I've got. You could also look them up on Teetrade under the same name (seedmaya), although I have a couple more than are posted there. Thanks!
    147 weeks ago
    I'm interested in the Valhalla shirt, and I'm willing to trade my Battleship Galactic shirt. If you're interested, drop me a line at mrkhnsn54atgmaildotcom
    147 weeks ago
    seedmaya: I'm sorry but I have officially decided to keep Neko Bus Stop. I was debating on it when I posted this thread, so I'm sorry for disappointing you. All of the other shirts I am 100% willing to trade.

mrkhnsn54: I'm sorry but I'm not interested in the design. I never got into Battlestar Galactica. Thanks though.
    147 weeks ago
    i don't have any shirts to trade, but maybe cash? i like the bad flu and time for science
    147 weeks ago
    I'm interested in the Slice of Life Boat Tours shirt. My For Trade/Sale list is on my profile, but here it is:

The following shirts for trade/sale are completely new; they have never been worn, washed or even unfolded since received from Teefury. They come from a pet-, child- & smoke-free home. They are also kept out of sunlight to avoid fading.

ALL shirts both Wanted & For Trade/Sale are sizes Men's Large

Shirts For Trade/Sale
    District - 13 Mockingjays
    Fratelli's Family Restaurant
    Master's Ruin
    Neko Bus Stop
    Our Lady Of Sunnydale

Do any of those interest you?
    147 weeks ago
    It seems I can't edit my post here, so just to add: I am willing to buy the Slice of Life Boat Tours shirt from you if none of the shirts I have for trade interest you.
    147 weeks ago
    pkrfan97 said: I'm interested in the Slice of Life Boat Tours shirt. My For Trade/Sale list is on my profile, but here it is:

The following shirts for trade/sale are completely new; they have never been worn, washed or even unfolded since received from Teefury. They come from a pet-, child- & smoke-free home. They are also kept out of sunlight to avoid fading.

ALL shirts both Wanted & For Trade/Sale are sizes Men's Large

Shirts For Trade/Sale
    District - 13 Mockingjays
    Fratelli's Family Restaurant
    Master's Ruin
    Neko Bus Stop
    Our Lady Of Sunnydale

Do any of those interest you?

Let me know if you'd be interested in trading/selling your Neko Bus Stop. See the first reply here for details and my email.
    147 weeks ago
    seedmaya said: Let me know if you'd be interested in trading/selling your Neko Bus Stop. See the first reply here for details and my email.

I'll keep you in mind, but from what I gather during recent browsing of this site Neko Bus Stop is pretty popular so I'm going to hold out for a little bit to see if someone has a shirt on my wanted list to trade for it.

My most up-to-date wanted & for trade/sale lists are on my profile.
    147 weeks ago
    @wolfman FYI I have recently sold the District - 13 Mockingjays shirt. The rest of the list I still have, plus there are more shirts in my "Trade Only" list on my profile (some of which you may be interested in). Everything on my profile will always be up-to-date.
    145 weeks ago
    First off, I apologize for the late response. I have been very busy lately and away from my computer and the internet. It's very unlike me to be behind on these things.

sylarpwns: I would definitely prefer to trade. I'm sorry.

pkrfan97: I'm sorry but I'm not really interested in any of the designs you have to offer. Also, just like I just said above, I would rather trade than sell. If I don't receive any trade offers that I like, I'll message you on Teetrade about the possibility of selling.
    145 weeks ago
    Do you still have Valhalla State Parks? I have 'Always Sunny,' 'Winchester Bros. Racing,' 'Slothbert Love Chunkie,' and 'Extinct Species' to trade. All are Men's Large and never washed/worn.

Let me know if you're interested. You can email me at [email protected]
    145 weeks ago
    If you've still got that Neko Bus Stop, I've got a ML T-Rexes vs. UFOs:

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1284/T__Rexes_vs__UFOs/

Interested? You can mail me faster at brianerichey @ gmail.com
    145 weeks ago
    Aw nuts I just noticed your intent to keep it. Well the offer stands in case you change your mind.
    145 weeks ago
    alexm: Yes I do still have Valhalla State Parks, but I'm sorry to say that I'm not interested in any of the designs that you have to offer. :(

OmegaBR: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am keeping Neko Bus Stop. All other shirts are still available for trade though.
    145 weeks ago
    Hello :)

I'm interested in:
    Time for Science,Bad Flu, Master's Ruin, Captain Ecto, and Valhalla State Park

I have:
    Oh Crab! (Men's L)
    Intersect Development Team (Men's L)
    Three Fury (Men's L)
    Always Sunny (Men's XL)
    Calvinball (Men's XL)

If you're interested please email me at [email protected] Thanks!
    145 weeks ago
    Not sure if you would be interested in men's medium but I have these 2 unworn, unwashed shirts that I would trade for Slice of Life Tours and/or Tet Corp.

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1311/Zombie_Warning__Too_Late__/

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1334/Donde_Esta_La_Biblioteca/

Thanks

145 weeks ago
    sugardrops: I'm only looking for Men's large shirts. As for your three, I already own Three Fury and I'm sorry but I'm not interested in the two other designs. :(

slbennet: As I just said to sugardrops, I'm just looking to trade for Men's large shirts. Thanks for the offer though.
    145 weeks ago
    i have a ml bluth man group, email me an updated list of what you have if your interested

[email protected]