Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Sonic, Barack Obama and Harry Potter. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use George Bush and J.K. Rowling instead of Obama and Potter.
Please, give me your opinion.
22Comments
    148 weeks ago
    Whats the shirt going to be?
    Just those three?
    I'm no big fan of American presidents so I can't be that helpful, but whats your plans?
    148 weeks ago
    Sonic the hedgehog or Sonic the Restaurant. Either way I'm not connecting the dots.

Oh wait, unless it's the Seattle Sonics... no, still nothing.
    148 weeks ago
    Scafl is parodying this thread http://www.teefury.com/forum/6610/Your_opinion_please/.

So...

"Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Oprah Winfrey, Chuck Norris and Optimus Prime . I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Hypnotoad and Dora the explorer instead of Chuck and Optimus.
    Please, give me your opinion."
    148 weeks ago
    Dude.. i thought you were being serious O_O.
    Playin' with my feelins man, that's not cool yo. :D
    148 weeks ago
    Haha, parody is off the shirts and on the forums now! It's a new level of mashed potato! Fun.
    148 weeks ago
    Go with Warren G. Harding and Pearl S. buck. :D
    148 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Tupac, Ronald Reagan and Son Goku. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Sarah Palin and Akira Toriyama instead of Reagan and Son.
    147 weeks ago
    This totally beats my idea of a design with Cam Newton, Cleopatra and the Cookie Monster. Perhaps is I had used Wanda Sykes and Bilbo Baggins instead of Cookie Monster and Cleopatra...

Sigh...chalk up another one in the L column.
    147 weeks ago
    ^^^^ good post

Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Darth Maul, Elvis Presley and Bruce Banner. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Johnny Cash and Jack Kirby instead of Presley and Banner.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Willy Wonka, Lou Costello, and Tank girl. i was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Charlie Bucket and Richard Pryor instead of Wonka and Costello.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Kratos, Robin Williams and John Coffey. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Marc Maron and Stephen King instead of Williams and Coffey.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design about HR Pufnstuf, a pony and Somolia. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use traditional Japanese woodblock style instead of 1950s minimalism.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Morris the Cat, Carol Channing and Mr. Spock. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Don Rickles and Eddie the Eagle instead of Channing and Spock.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Marcel Proust, a Goldfish cracker and Bob from Accounting. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Max Ernst and an Oreo instead of Proust and the Goldfish.
    147 weeks ago
    jpoglesby said: Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Morris the Cat, Carol Channing and Mr. Spock. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Don Rickles and Eddie the Eagle instead of Channing and Spock.

Carol Channing! Ha! that visual is priceless
    147 weeks ago
    Hilarious stuffffff!
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Don Knotts, Captain Crunch and Lady Gaga. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Eddy Murphy and Godzilla instead of Crunch and Gaga.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Stan Lee, Felix the Cat, and Captain Kangaroo. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Batman and H.R. Pufnstuf instead of Lee and Kangaroo.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Cool Spot, Billy Mayes, and Snake Plisskin. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Mr. Clean and Solid Snake instead of Mayes and Plisskin.
    147 weeks ago
    /facepalm...

Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with the Partridge Family, 50 Cent and Bill Mayer. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Mr. T and Peewee Herman instead of 50 and Mayer.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Neo, Indiana Jones and Oscar the Grouch. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use Frank Dobbs and The Grinch instead of Jones and the Grouch.
    147 weeks ago
    Hello, I'm thinking of making a design with Woodsey Owl, a thermometer and Moe the Bartender. I was wondering if this was a good idea, or if I should rather use a taco shell and Joe Strummer instead of Moe and the thermometer.