Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
There's a little bug with our shipping confirmation emails at the moment, so some people may not be receiving shipping confirmation emails (we're working on it!). The designs affected include Space Shark, A is for Ayyy, and Access-who-rize. Those designs shipped out at the end of last week, so expect to see them soon.

Everything prior to the Grab Bags is now en route. We're working on shipping those grab bags right now!

Thanks for your patience, everyone :)
39Comments
    148 weeks ago
    Update: Shipping confirmation emails should be working again!
    148 weeks ago
    I got about 4 or 5 emails today telling me that my Grab Bags were shipped. I just thought it was hilarious and assumed some small problem was going on. Thanks for the update, MJ. =D
    148 weeks ago
    nice to see company proactively informing it's customers. I await my grab bag a little trepidatiously.

Great website and I pimp it as much as I can ;)
    148 weeks ago
    We're working to fix the multiple shipping email problem, big thanks to everyone who reported the issue to us :)
    148 weeks ago
    Looking forward to a hopeful shipping confirmation on my grab bag :)
    148 weeks ago
    Still waiting for my grab bag email. Love the shirts!
    148 weeks ago
    Still awaiting my grab bag email. Love the shirts
    148 weeks ago
    I am not sure if I'm glad or sad that 6 confirmation emails does not mean 6 tshirts.
    I headed straight here to see if you were aware so was glad to see the message.
    Thanks for posting!
    148 weeks ago
    Not that it matters at this point, but it also affected "Hammer-Out Homelessness", as I got 6 shipping confirmations today for a shirt that arrived on Saturday. :)
    148 weeks ago
    I'm glad I checked here. I am anxiously awaiting my grab bag tees.

Also, in case you don't know, the service@teefury email address is not working.
    148 weeks ago
    Thanks for posting guys. Was a little concerned when I got up this morning and saw I had 14 emails from you.
    148 weeks ago
    Ditto what everyone has said-got 6 emails about my Hammer Our Homelessness shirt that's apparently shipping today.

:-)
    148 weeks ago
    Yup, I just got my seventh for "Hammer-Out Homelessness". I get one every hour, the last four sent exactly at o'clocks (:00) if that's any help. At first it was a bit annoying because I get mails on the phone, now I kinda expect them and smile a bit when I see 'em.
    148 weeks ago
    saxdiver said: Ditto what everyone has said-got 6 emails about my Hammer Our Homelessness shirt that's apparently shipping today.

:-)

Indeed, I've received about 8 emails saying my captain hammer shirt is on the way, the most recent 2 were within the last hour's time (4pm and 5pm mountain). So perhaps there is still an issue?
    148 weeks ago
    Ive had 7 emails about the Hammer out Homelessness shirt being shipped, i just assumed Teefury were as excited as me!
    148 weeks ago
    *gets an email from Teefury saying shirt shipped.*
    *looks down. wearing said shirt.*
    *looks back at the other 8 emails.*
    I chuckled. :3
    148 weeks ago
    still waiting for my confirmation but looking forward on whats in the grab bag :)
    148 weeks ago
    Some people are NOT getting them? I have received 9 confirmation emails. Secretly hoping it means I will get 9 shirts... but I doubt it.
    148 weeks ago
    So, I'm still getting emails about the Captain Hammer shirt I received today...
    148 weeks ago
    hoping to get a confirm soon :P
    147 weeks ago
    still waiting for shipping confirmation for my grab bag order man I want those shirts
    147 weeks ago
    I got about ten emails letting me know my Hammer-Out Homelessness shirt was sent. The shirt came in the mail before I got all of those emails.
    147 weeks ago
    mas69teredward said: I got about ten emails letting me know my Hammer-Out Homelessness shirt was sent. The shirt came in the mail before I got all of those emails.

Me too! I got my shirt in the mail yesterday morning and got my first email confirmation of it shipping about an hour after that. Followed by at least 8 more confirmations throughout the day.
    147 weeks ago
    I've received no conformation emails. Really excited for that grab bag.
    147 weeks ago
    No confirmation emails here either, I feel excluded from all the fun :-)

Anxiously awaiting my grab bag as well.....
  • Load More Comments