Back to forum
rss 134 weeks ago
I already posted the orignal in another thread, but i've been playing around with it, and thought it might look cool as a monochromatic shirt too.

This is the original which is still my favorite, i cleaned up some of it:
Photobucket

And in true Pokemon spirit i offer the option of choosing a Red or Blue Version. So here it is:
Photobucket

Let me know if you like it! Is it submit worthy? Should i ditch the single color versions?
7Comments
    134 weeks ago
    i like the idea but you need a better background + i love the idea of red and blue
    134 weeks ago
    Thanks! Yeah i was thinking about putting it on a dark gray or something like that
    134 weeks ago
    Love the concept. Would also love to have more PokeZombies to make it more of an army/horde. Otherwise, I'd buy it...
    134 weeks ago
    It would be awesome if there were more pokemon, and maybe if the trainer carried like a superpotion, or a badge maybe?
    134 weeks ago
    I like it! I would definitely do the red design and see how it looks on a black shirt.

PS- Sorry about posting that I like your shirt; there seems to be a curse where any shirt I promote does not make it. :(
    134 weeks ago
    I only used 4 pokemon because otherwise it felt too crowded. I had a Psyduck and a Jigglypuff in there, but it was too imbalanced.

Thanks @hdawger i'm glad you like it. Hopefully they like it despite your jinx ;p
    134 weeks ago
    I prefer the monochromatic color scheme. Or maybe even red zombies and blue Ash (Ha I just got that)

Though I agree there needs to be more in the background. Perhaps place some larger pokes in the back but keep them very simple almost silhouettes. That way you have these menacing figures anchoring all the detail in the foreground. It would create a nice contrast between the focus on the cute poke and the impending danger of the more evolved pokes.