Back to forum
rss 134 weeks ago
Hey everyone,

I've been stuck with this design for about a week now. I would really appreciate some critiques and comments as well as feedback to make it a better design over all. I'm not really sure where to go from here.

Thanks,
Marc

Gotham Graffiti WIP by ~Onimar on deviantART

Gotham Graffiti WIP Mock Up by ~Onimar on deviantART
5Comments
    134 weeks ago
    I like it!

I think it could look a bit more like it was spray-painted on, though. The question mark is a perfect example. The drip makes it look more like graffiti and less like someone walked by and used a paintbrush, haha. Other than that, I'm diggin' it!
    134 weeks ago
    chirmer said: I like it!

I think it could look a bit more like it was spray-painted on, though. The question mark is a perfect example. The drip makes it look more like graffiti and less like someone walked by and used a paintbrush, haha. Other than that, I'm diggin' it!

so more drippy look? haha sounds good thanks. i initially just intended it to be a joker & riddler logo graffiti in electronic text for as this

: ) ?

any comments on the positioning?
    134 weeks ago
    Awesome! I love the idea, it would be cool to add more villans maybe....cat claws XD but it could look more cluttered by doing so but never know
    Would be perfect to have around for Arkham City can't wait for that game to come out.
    134 weeks ago
    Forgot to add about the positioning everything looks to straight if some parts were scattered. Or the ? Tilited a bit would be cool. Kinda if the villans came in and found a spot to fit there sign. Hope this makes sense bed time for me.
    134 weeks ago
    Crescent010 said: Forgot to add about the positioning everything looks to straight if some parts were scattered. Or the ? Tilited a bit would be cool. Kinda if the villans came in and found a spot to fit there sign. Hope this makes sense bed time for me.

yeah haha sounds good ima try adding a few other logos, i tried two face's coin or atleast a face but i think i might be pushing the color count too high. deffinitely gonna try the little tilt on some designs. thanks for the input!