Back to forum
rss 134 weeks ago
Hi all! I just wanted to throw a design I have been working on lately out there and get any feedback or thoughts. Thanks!

11Comments
    134 weeks ago
    Looks great, I love how you used both of two-face's hands.
    134 weeks ago
    I like the idea, but i think the illustration aspect needs a little work. The hands look a little off
    134 weeks ago
    I love the text and the skyline illustrations on the word "Arkham" are BRILLIANT! Please do not change them at all!

I agree with mbecks114 in that the hands look a little too caroonish.

Imho, the duck icon is distracting. That's just me.

All told, I love the idea, the text, and the placing! Please keep us posted. And please, take everything i say as what it is, the layperson's opinion. I am not a visual artist, by any means. :)
    134 weeks ago
    Thanks for the input!! The duck logo is just a watermark and wouldn't show up in the final version. I was kinda going for a cartoonish look with the hands because I wanted it to have a little campy sort of feel to it. But that is something for me to think on!
    134 weeks ago
    Love the idea and agreed the words are perfect
    134 weeks ago
    Great idea -- I'd have to buy. The bottom text might be more economical if you have in the small print "paid for and authorized by the" and have the campaign logo beneath the words.
    134 weeks ago
    actually leave the "the" off also.
    134 weeks ago
    I like this idea a lot. And managing to get so many very strictly copyrighted and identiable characters into one design in a way that cannot be sued for infringement deserves some kind of award.

Well done :)
    134 weeks ago
    I'm confused about why the Arkham has a city design though? Maybe you could make the letters look like a prison? idk, just another suggestion, it doesn't look bad at all. just a comment.
    134 weeks ago
    I love it! I think everything about it works well just the way it is. I like the cartoony hands, after all there have been several Batman cartoon series and of course so many comics!

And I think Arkham has a city design because it's referring to the city, not to Arkham Asylum even though that's where the villains are currently. Nice detail on the city design also.

Very awesome design! Good luck! :)
    134 weeks ago
    Thanks all!
    @AndreeDesign - I think your idea on the bottom copy is golden.

@Surfercat35 - You are right along with what I was thinking with the cityscape/arkham copy. I'm hoping that comes across as I was trying to make that architecture match that batman/art-deco look.

@Chuffy - Thanks! I was really wanting to make a Batman shirt and that was my number one concern.