Back to forum
rss 135 weeks ago
I'm working on a few concepts right now that are related to the old HBO show 'Six Feet Under'. I've only been here for a few weeks and during that time I haven't seen anything related to the show in these forums or in the comments for shirts. I was curious as to if there is a SFU following here? Or if I'd be wasting my time putting together these concepts for teefury.

Hope to hear back from some of you. Meanwhile I'll keep working on them.
8Comments
    135 weeks ago
    Six Feet Under is one of my all time fave shows. I'm not sure how a SFU shirt would do though. Maybe tie the funeral home/death concept in with Dexter?
    135 weeks ago
    SFU is an amazing show ! Can you tell us what concepts are you working on ?
    135 weeks ago
    Amazing show! I'm really curious to see what designs you have in mind for it.
    135 weeks ago
    I'd be glad to share. As soon as I have some images to provide, I'll do so in this thread.

Concept #1: This concept kind of runs hand in hand with one charmingfan was talking about. It's more of a Tribute to MCH and Mash between Dexter and SFU than it is a SFU Concept. For those who have seen the show, you may recall that during the opening credits the tree turns red. I'm designing the tree in its red form, with leaves falling from the tree and onto a blood slide where it splatters.

Concept #2: This concept is more of a design that you may get if you're an employee at Keith's Security. ;)

Concept #3: Somewhat similar to the design you saw today with the cartoon-ish design of Dr. Horrible's Sing A Long. I'm working on a cartoon-ish image of Nathaniel and Isabel.
    135 weeks ago
    I really like the concept #1 ! Can't wait to see it !
    135 weeks ago
    I would prob insta buy a SFU shirt if it got printed. Love that show lots. Can't wait to see some WIP's.
    135 weeks ago
    I was never so upset at a tv show as I was at SFU after they killed Nate... Until they killed Ned Stark that is...
    135 weeks ago
    It's one of my favorite series :)