Back to forum
rss 135 weeks ago
Really, i love teefury, it has touched my childhood obessions (pokemon), my tv obessions (Doctor Who) and my movie obessions (Harry Potter). HOW COME THEY DONT HAVE MY VIDEO GAME OBESSION! MAKE AN AC SHIRT PLEASE! SOMEONE!
7Comments
    135 weeks ago
    Thats my next project after I finish trying my hand with my scott pilgrim one lol
    135 weeks ago
    JPThomas said: Thats my next project after I finish trying my hand with my scott pilgrim one lol

Thank you.
    135 weeks ago
    Also not very many (only one that I remember) Halo themed shirts. You'd think a video game with that much influence would have a few more shirts on here! AC, Halo, Gears, Mass Effect, heck even newcomers like Dead Island (maybe a shirt advertising the resort? or island?)

Let's get some more Video game themed shirts up in here!! ;)
    135 weeks ago
    It's true, video game shirts would sell incredibly well. Maybe a Dead Rising shirt? Something that captures the campy, silly nature of the series. I'd do it if I knew anything about art, but I don't. So I'll just settle with making requests. :)
    135 weeks ago
    Would love to see red dead redemption, uncharted, prince of persia, infamous or assassins creed shirts just to name some, definitely would buy one of these or other game themed shirts if i saw one put up.
    135 weeks ago
    /glorified request thread
    135 weeks ago
    Need another Bioshock design as well. Maybe one for Bioshock Infinite to wear at the midnight release? I think I saw one posted somewhere here in the forums actually.

And obviously we need a Big Daddy shirt.