Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
I'm new here and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a design I was thinking of submitting. It's based on scott pilgrim when he gets the sword. Opinions would be great
12Comments
    149 weeks ago
    Is there some reason this isn't showing up on the forum page?
    149 weeks ago
    I made an updated version with a few minor changes
    scott_pilgrim_update_by_lazer_pirate-d49uw53.jpg
    149 weeks ago
    tshirt_concept_by_lazer_pirate-d49uyzl.jpg
    148 weeks ago
    Like it. The text font on this last is perfect, but imho, it needs to be on a different color to make the text pop. Again, imho, the text is spaced kinda odd. Maybe alternate text like

Power of Love:
    Achieved

centered under the sword hilt.

? Just suggestions, I'm not an artist so by all means, ignore me if you like! lol
    148 weeks ago
    I'll see what I can do, I'm just glad someone finally contributed. I was starting to think people only respond to Dr. Who posts lol
    148 weeks ago
    Very cool idea -- it'd be an instabuy for me -- but to make the design stand-out you'd need a better color shirt that complements the colors in your design.
    148 weeks ago
    I think you could even lose the text to the right of the hilt -- just keeping the top and bottom text. Maybe a dark blue shirt is a possibility with the light blue text and colors in the hilt.
    148 weeks ago
    JPThomas said: tshirt_concept_by_lazer_pirate-d49uyzl.jpg

LOVE IT
    148 weeks ago
    AndreeDesign said: Very cool idea -- it'd be an instabuy for me -- but to make the design stand-out you'd need a better color shirt that complements the colors in your design.

I redid it with the colour blue like you suggested, what do you think?
    tshirt_2_by_lazer_pirate-d49ykq6.jpg
    148 weeks ago
    JPThomas said:
    AndreeDesign said: Very cool idea -- it'd be an instabuy for me -- but to make the design stand-out you'd need a better color shirt that complements the colors in your design.

I redid it with the colour blue like you suggested, what do you think?
    tshirt_2_by_lazer_pirate-d49ykq6.jpg

looks great. I'm in if you get printed.
    148 weeks ago
    This is great, we really need more Scott Pilgrim designs and this one is really good. My friends and I said we'd but it if you get it printed :)
    148 weeks ago
    Thanks both of you for your support. and yeah poptarts I'd love to see more scott pilgrim designs. Don't get me wrong when I say this, I don't have a problem with Doctor Who but there is just so much of it on the forum. It pretty much has a strangle hold on the website lol