Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
Ladies and gentlemen,

September 29th marks the 15 year anniversary of the legendary piece of technology known as the Nintendo 64. I'm unsure how many of you got to experience this system when it was new, but I for one have many fond memories of games like Goldeneye, Zelda, Smash brothers, and countless more.

In honor of this, and as a humorous nod to simpler times, I present this T-shirt design. I submitted it a few days back. Let me know what you think! And be sure to add in some awesome 90s gaming memories if you have them!

Expansion
11Comments
    148 weeks ago
    I like it, especially the "double the power" part.
    148 weeks ago
    Oh gosh has it really been 15 years?? I remember getting one like it was just months ago :( I do love the N64 though, used to play Banjo-Kazooie, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and so many others for HOURS with my friends or by myself lol. I have many fond memories of hanging out for entire weekends playing N64 every night (and during the day too) :P Believe it or not, I never had an expansion pack, though I did have a rumble pack that was awesome back in the day before the rumble feature was built into all the controllers.

When I first read this thread title I somehow thought it was about the Super NES because I still just can't fathom that the N64 came out 15 years ago! Haha! I do love the design though, it looks like it came straight out of Nintendo Power :D
    148 weeks ago
    Haha love it, but I can't believe it's been 15 years either! I'd buy that design in a heartbeat :D
    148 weeks ago
    Thanks for making me feel old.
    Oh cool shirt, would buy
    148 weeks ago
    Old is a mentality, ladies and gents! But yeah, it's ridiculous that it's already been that long. Nintendo has been a huge part of my childhood, and video games are still a wonderful part of my life. My first system was a hand-me-down NES that I got during the SNES era, and I got the Nintendo 64 for my birthday. My reaction was not unlike N64 kid's. So many wonderful memories.

Remembering what it was like to see characters like mario and link moving in 3D worlds for the very first time....there's never been anything quite like that.
    148 weeks ago
    NINTENDO SIXTY-FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!

I'm at work, so I cannot see your design, but I love it no matter what.
    148 weeks ago
    I remember loving 1080 because it was the only skate-type game I ever had any real talent in.

And don't even get me started on Pokémon Stadium....Months of my life well spent. ^_^
    148 weeks ago
    Forget STADIUM...who didn't love taking freaking pictures of Pokemon in Pokemon SNAP

How did that game end up FUN?
    148 weeks ago
    I would LOVE to see a remake of pokemon snap or stadium. Or even better, another game in the series! I could see them doing snap on the 3DS!
    148 weeks ago
    Yes! I forgot about both 1080 and Pokemon Snap! I always hoped they'd do a Pokemon Snap 2; I'm kind of surprised they didn't try it on the Wii where you could point the camera with the Wiimote or some such. Remember those sticker printers they used to have at rental stores to print out the pictures you took?
    148 weeks ago
    Yeah they were serious back then! I remember going to blockbuster to try to print out one, but the thing wasn't working. Sad day in sad town. I also recall them having a contest for the best picture in game. I could have ROCKED that contest now, seeing as I'm an art major. hahahaha