Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
I'm not sure how this works but I thought I might try. Anybody have Graja's "She wants Revenge" that they are willing to part with?
9Comments
    147 weeks ago
    I have a Men's Medium She Wants Revenge that I am open to selling or trading.
    147 weeks ago
    I should be getting my two random shirts today we'll see if I have anything you want, otherwise how much would you like for it? (I also wear medium shirts.)
    147 weeks ago
    I also have a she wants revenge in medium, but cdowney has dibbs. But if he doesn't like any of yours let me know if you would want to trade me. my email is [email protected]
    147 weeks ago
    Sounds good to me. I will check back later to see which shirts you received. I am also open to selling it for $12, which includes the shipping.
    147 weeks ago
    I got
    -Like by eyals
    -Always Sunny by jimiyo

I also like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Troopas by dakin_costello or most anything video gamey.
    147 weeks ago
    Unfortunately, I am not interested in either of those shirts, but am still open to selling the shirt for $12. Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks!
    145 weeks ago
    Hey, I have this in a Men's small if you want!
    145 weeks ago
    I do want.
    145 weeks ago
    If you would still like to buy the MM shirt from me for $12, email me your address to [email protected]