Back to forum
rss 136 weeks ago
I am just wondering, with the next grab bag coming soon, how many Australians are on here buying and if theres a chance anyone might like to trade if we get things we dont want.

xx Aqua

(first post, been buying for awhile now)

212Comments
    136 weeks ago
    Hey Aqua,

I think a specific Aussie Grab Bag swap thread would be a grand idea.
    A grand enough idea for me to get behind, so count me in.

But I'll only buy Mens Large...it'll be nice if we could get a cross section of gender and sizes going too.

136 weeks ago
    I've posted the question to Australia region Facebook users.

Fingers crossed they'll show up so you guys can identify each other. Cheers!

And how did you know Grab Bag was coming soon?!?! DID YOU HACK INTO OUR SYSTEM!?!?!?! ;)
    136 weeks ago
    Been buying for eons - Our family gets small/medium/xl/2xl and xl in girls - count me in
    136 weeks ago
    We will buy mens Medium, Large and XXL. Im totally excited now.

Jimiyo, I heard about the grab bag cos other teefurians were talking about it about a week ago. My information is overheard rumour at best. *smiles*
    136 weeks ago
    Will have to go back through the gallery and have a look, but I probably will

I normally get a WM.
    136 weeks ago
    Yeah great call.

i have 6 brand new tees from previous grabs bags up for swaps! All mine are mens M, any takers let me know we can email each other pics of designs? cheers Dave

[email protected]
    136 weeks ago
    I'm not sure if I'll buy a grab bag this time around, there's not been much over the last couple months that I wanted. I'll think on it.

I've already got a WM Blue Box Ale going begging though (bought the wrong size). http://www.teefury.com/archive/1255/Blue_Box_Ale/

I've also got a ML Flesh Wound tee from the last grab bag that I'd be willing to trade with other Aussies if anyone is interested. http://www.teefury.com/archive/1180/Flesh_Wound/

Email smeggs30_at_gmail_dot_com if interested.
    136 weeks ago
    I am here, from Tassie
    136 weeks ago
    Hey, first time poster. What's a grab bag? Is it just like a random bunch of shirts from the recent past?
    136 weeks ago
    Renegade, that seems to be what a grab bag is. I didnt do it last time cos i didnt know what i would do with the shirts i didnt want. Im feeling very excited now knowing there is a Aussie community here.

Smeggs, im interested in the Flesh wound one. Have nothing to trade as yet, but i would pay for it if it comes to that.
    136 weeks ago
    I'd come and have a browse for sure, size 2XL. Although I lucked out in my last grab bag, picking up some awesome designs - Firefly, Trek, Arrested Development.
    136 weeks ago
    Oh, right, well, I guess I'm sort of interested. Not sure on what size I'll get yet. I bought a 2xl, which was a bit too big, but I've got another coming in that's just xl.
    136 weeks ago
    I haven't bought one before though I might this time. I get a womens medium.
    136 weeks ago
    Melbournian here.

I've bought a couple of designs and usually get a mens medium. Tempted to go to Womens XL next time.
    136 weeks ago
    Walrus, signing in.
    136 weeks ago
    Hey missbaz - looks like we're the same size and location! :)

I usually get the MM, but I prefer some designs in the WXL - the only real issue I've noticed of late is that they've gotten even longer than they were. Which means, if you've got hips at all, the tee is very huggy in that area.

I got ML sizes in the last grab bag, because I figured it wouldnt' kill me to have a couple baggy shirts, and it's an easier size for me to gift to family members (and I thought to trade) - but if there's enough interest here, I'll stick to MM this time around.
    136 weeks ago
    Hey Aqualectra - you're welcome to the Flesh Wound tee. If you want to wait until the grab bag comes out to see if you get something you want to trade, that's fine. Failing that, if a design comes up soon that I like, you could buy me one of those and we'll trade that way. :) Just shoot me an email so I have some way other than the forum to contact you:

smeggs30_at_gmail_dot_com
    136 weeks ago
    Thanks for the tip smeggs :) I go the MM as I like length - that is what she said - but its a little roomy, and I'd like a more feminine fit. Although, as I am hippy, it may be best to stick to the MM. I think I may get a MM and WXL on a design the boy and I like, he can have the MM if the WXL fits, haha.
    135 weeks ago
    In the Grab Bag i am totally hoping for a Status is Not Quo t-shirt. OMG. I need that. I may just buy a million to ensure i get it. lol. WHats everyone else hoping for?
    135 weeks ago
    The one I would love most is Sonic Vortex (27/8) - I was sick that day and when I went to "sleep on it", I ended up sleeping right through the finish time. :( I've ordered shirts in two sizes, so if I get it in MM it'll be for me, in ML it'll be a Christmas present.

There are about 24 shirts all up I wouldn't cry if I got (down from 27 last time), and probably a few more I could give away as presents (or trade) if I got them. Will have to wait and see! :)
    135 weeks ago
    Coolio. I'm up for this. I ordered three shirts.
    Medium size, hoping I get Harry Potter related or that Cat Bus shirt!
    135 weeks ago
    I'm hoping for any of the following 6:

-Watcher's Council
    -Ravenclaw Quidditch
    -The Status is Not Quo
    -Our Lady of Sunnydale
    -Horribly Evil
    -Hammers Out Homelessness

I'll be getting Womens medium. The tees definitely do hug the hips a bit because I'm usually a small or extra small in tops.

Not sure how many tees I'll get, I was thinking I might get 6 and then I can trade a few but I might just get 4. $6 is pretty good value.
    135 weeks ago
    I ended up getting 6. I'm thinking lots of trades are in my future!
    135 weeks ago
    dandt said: I'm hoping for any of the following 6:

-Watcher's Council

-Ravenclaw Quidditch

-The Status is Not Quo

-Our Lady of Sunnydale

-Horribly Evil

-Hammers Out Homelessness

I'll be getting Womens medium. The tees definitely do hug the hips a bit because I'm usually a small or extra small in tops.

Not sure how many tees I'll get, I was thinking I might get 6 and then I can trade a few but I might just get 4. $6 is pretty good value.

The women's sizes are just ridiculously small in general too - I'm usually a med-large in anything else, but here I have to get an XL in the women's sizes. And even then they hug my hips because I'm all T and A.
    135 weeks ago
    I bought the medium just because I wasn't sure on the sizing and thought baggy would be okay with the design I bought... well it's not even close to baggy and made me feel a little bad about myself for a little while there...

I can't wait for my shirts to arrive already!!!
  • Load More Comments