Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
So I've got two Phineas and Ferb mash-ups. What do you think?

21Comments
    149 weeks ago
    Both are very good. If you could somehow combine both into one comic book cover style design it would be amazing.

As they are, my only reservation is the designs look a little flat without any kind of background. But otherwise you've done a fantastic job mixing the comic with the cartoon. :)
    149 weeks ago
    Haha, I love the first one! Buford looks super cool as the Thing. Doofenrsmirtz is awesome too, I like the use of Norm =)
    Fan service at its best. Would definitely buy the first, and probably the second one too.
    149 weeks ago
    definitely would choose the first over the second but still great job on them. I don't know the show too well (my younger sister does watch it occasionally) but as a comic book junkie I can definitely appreciate the F4 reference

great job :)
    149 weeks ago
    great work! i like chuffy's idea! combine em :)
    149 weeks ago
    Onimar said: great work! i like chuffy's idea! combine em :)

Can't combine them. it would be too many colors.
    149 weeks ago
    I would so buy the first one. Second is awesome but I feel like it's lacking something...
    149 weeks ago
    I love this!!
    149 weeks ago
    elfwitch said:

You wouldn't be able to add the pink robot but you already have all the other colors in the first design either actual colors or via gradients.
    149 weeks ago
    I think the first one is perfect, just the way it is.
    149 weeks ago
    love the first one!!
    149 weeks ago
    The first one has some amazing qualities, the second just needs something else. I don't know what.
    149 weeks ago
    Chuffy said:
    elfwitch said:

You wouldn't be able to add the pink robot but you already have all the other colors in the first design either actual colors or via gradients.

yeah! wait, isnt each shade from the gradient would count like say a blue on a gradient, be considered numerous kinds of blue?
    149 weeks ago
    I think the characters in each image are too static, as such i wouldn't buy it- maybe add some motion or ction to the image
    149 weeks ago
    Onimar said: yeah! wait, isnt each shade from the gradient would count like say a blue on a gradient, be considered numerous kinds of blue?

Gradients are halftoned.

I call them gradients, that's probably not correct since in this case they wouldn't be fading from one color to another, but merely combine to make another color.

So for example, the Silver Grey of Doomenshmirtz could be created by Black and White Halftoned together. Eg 40% Black transparency over a layer of 100% White.
    149 weeks ago
    shouldn't Phineas and Ferb switch roles? After all Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic were dating. So Phineas should be Mr Fantastic and Ferb should be the Human torch
    149 weeks ago
    marine3228 said: shouldn't Phineas and Ferb switch roles? After all Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic were dating. So Phineas should be Mr Fantastic and Ferb should be the Human torch

I thought of that, but from a design and naming perspective, Ferb made more sense in the Mr. Fantastic role. He also worked out better as a stretchy character. Phineas is very pointy like flames.
    149 weeks ago
    For me this doesn't work as a t-shirt. I loved that Dr. Who/Captain America cover art you did. If you could mimic an old Fantastic four cover with the 6 characters you have in the 2 designs. I think that would be amazing! Make the background elements similar to an old cover art but transform them into a P&F style drawing. Also look at that shirt in the Gallery "The Sesame Six." That has to be one of my favorite comic art parodies. I'd try and mimic that idea of transforming an old cover into a new and more lively one.

The characters are stale and not interacting. You are talented for sure so don't let a good idea slip away. Use your full ability to make this pop!
    148 weeks ago
    I love the first design as well, Phineas and Ferb is awesome.
    119 weeks ago
    deff. the first one! maybe make it look like a comic book cover!
    119 weeks ago
    Really like the first one! Agree with other feedback about background desing to add additional dimension. Big fan of the show too! My step-daughter and I watch it all the time on Netflix!
    107 weeks ago
    i just thought of something.. my fav characters not there :( maybe do the first one... but have baljeet be the bad guy lol