Back to forum
rss 135 weeks ago
Hi, I know many people have been wanting a Sherlock design for a while (as have I), so I have made my best attempt at something that fans may appreciate.

I have to admit that I really don't know what to do with the text, so any advice on that would be loved! Actually, any advice or criticism would be loved regardless.

Cheers!

10Comments
    135 weeks ago
    Well, two things jump out at me. First, you have the quote wrong. It's, "I'm in shock. Look, I've got a blanket." Here: http://youtu.be/qk4__Oumo9Q And second, the blanket should be orange, not red.

I'm not sold on the style, either - but I'm really not a fan of this whole facelessness thing, so that could just be me. I'd seriously love to see some Sherlock printed here, though!
    135 weeks ago
    Dang, I didn't realize that. I just made it from memory. :P

I will update it here in the next day. ^^

Any and all other criticism is wanted!
    135 weeks ago
    I agree that I'm not a big fan of the whole facelessness thing. I'd prefer a silhouette in one color with the blanket in a different color. Or even just the words and a blanket lying on the ground. Love the love for Sherlock, and the quote, just not sold on the design.

Can't wait to see where you go with it!
    135 weeks ago
    I know that this is unrelated, but I guess the style part is:

I really like the whole silhouette look with only one or two colors on the shirt. Below was a design I had for a Cowboy Bebop shirt. Is this the type of thing that you guys like, or am I going off on the wrong track?

ed.jpg
    135 weeks ago
    I definitely prefer the style of the Cowboy Bebop design. That's a good example of being minimalist without making the person look like some sort of faceless shapeshifting demon.
    135 weeks ago
    heh, nice. I am making people look like faceless shape shifting demons.

More to the point, I will work on it after I get my stuff for University done.

I may just work off the design that I already have... so, we can work from there.
    135 weeks ago
    Ha, don't take it personally - that's just how the faceless trend resonates with me. It's a hangup from an episode of Monkey I saw as a kid. There was a shapshifting demon in it that - when not taking someone else's form - had this blank, featureless, white face. It horrified me then, and it horrifies me now.
    135 weeks ago
    Forget about taking it personally, now I have to sleep on the fact that I just brought back horrid memories for you. T.T
    114 weeks ago
    Whatever happened to this design? Do you have it up elsewhere?
    112 weeks ago
    Please Print This!
    my friend and i were just talking about a shirt like this!