Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
Thoughts? Suggestions?
Photobucket
11Comments
    149 weeks ago
    haha very nice! i like it a lot! my only problem is with the second line of text being in yellow. i don't know why but it seems off to me to have one caption in white and one in yellow. i personally think i'd look nicer if both captions were white and you left the tools on either side of them yellow. (:
    149 weeks ago
    Agreed^ . Very nice just change the text color
    149 weeks ago
    It looks great, (I too agree with the text color) the only problem I see is using the exact p and f from the official logo. I would think Teefury would have trouble printing that.
    149 weeks ago
    I made the revision to the text, and I reworked the P and F a little. Would you guys think it is enough change? If not, any suggestions?
    149 weeks ago
    Might help to put link the image...
    Photobucket
    149 weeks ago
    Really really liking the coloring and hi-lighting on the 'Construction' and bolt heads. It looks very professional, like you would see on the best (most expensive) toy packaging.

Can you get some hi-lighting on the other components? Don't over do it, but a few more shiny accents maybe around the edge of the red oval or something might give it extra depth.

Perhaps make the tools a bit chunkier, sort of kid friendly like a my first tool kit type of thing.

Overall a great idea, good colors. And on that shirt color it really pops. Good job :)
    149 weeks ago
    Ooh, definitely like the idea of the chunkier tools. I'll be trying out both your suggestions. Thanks.
    149 weeks ago
    Here are some of the revisions based on some suggestions..What do you guys think? Better? Worse?Photobucket
    149 weeks ago
    Yeah!!!! :D Id buy
    149 weeks ago
    MisterPhame said: Here are some of the revisions based on some suggestions..What do you guys think? Better? Worse?Photobucket

Better :)
    The tools are a touch disproportional now. Google image search "Stubby Tools" (with safe search on!). You could even have pliers and a wrench.

Would hi-lighting the "P and F" text as well be overboard? Just saying because of how good "Construction" looks.
    149 weeks ago
    i agree with chuffy, the tools looked better thinner.