Back to forum
rss 136 weeks ago
Here's my latest submission. What do you guys think?

Great Scott Pilgrim
6Comments
    136 weeks ago
    Well, you got Scott pretty spot on. I just think his hair might need a little work. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like something may be giving Scott a feminine vibe and the angle of the goggles feels a little off.

The style is spot on also, even the font is pretty accurate if not the exact same one used for the graphic novels. I think the typography needs some spacing. Maybe center "Great Scott" and put "It's the Lybians" centered under it? I dunno, I find it a little hard to read ...and maybe make his coat longer?

Either way, I like it and I'm just nitpicking. I think you executed nicely and the line art is very clean.
    136 weeks ago
    Typo. It's spelt Libyans.

Though frankly it'd be funny if it said Lesbians
    136 weeks ago
    Haha. I was thinking the same thing Chuffy! I think I may have read it that way at first glance, and good call on the typo. Crisis averted I hope.
    136 weeks ago
    I too had the thought of putting lesbians. I can't believe I mispelled that. I was going to spell check but I thought nah, that's for sure how you spell it. lesson learned, always spell check. Thanks Chuffy
    135 weeks ago
    ...................marry me?
    135 weeks ago
    Haha Im glad you like it. Here's the new version now with 100% less spelling mistakes!

great scott

I also fixed up the shading in the hair just a tad.