Back to forum
rss 135 weeks ago
Ok so to keep the clutter to a minimum I have decided all of my WIP posting and discussion will take place here. Last we left off I just submitted the firefly/cowboy bebop shirt which I officially titled- "Wanted Man." That makes me want to listen to Styx now...

Ok most of you are aware I was throwing together an Anime version of Back to the Future... well this is what I got. I can't decide honestly. I love both blue color shirts.

Photobucket
Photobucket

coming soon, my last True Blood art I didn't finish and a series of super hero tees. Followed by a very special(special to me) Yu Yu Hakusho design I've been toying with.... Stay tuned all will be posted in this thread.
28Comments
    135 weeks ago
    Dude that is amazing! Well done
    135 weeks ago
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol this one is awesome
    135 weeks ago
    I like the darker one. Feels more faded but it also makes it feel kinda cloudy, like a storm is close, which fits into the thunderstorm idea.
    135 weeks ago
    ok, you have officially knocked this design out of the PARK! go with the lighter blue, it serves the design better. trust me. it's win.
    135 weeks ago
    It looks great on either color honestly, really digging what you've altered overall. I can't wait to see what else you've got in store!
    135 weeks ago
    Some sketches to munch on while I crunch away at work...

(spoiler) this will be a vintage football tee of everyones favorite show---->
    Photobucket

this will be a marvel spoof...
    Photobucket

I'm a huge DBZ fan... this will be a mash-pototoe
    Photobucket

remember when I suggested a karate kid shirt? no you say? well it's coming haha
    Photobucket
    135 weeks ago
    I would so buy the one second from the top!
    135 weeks ago

There's already one in the queue. Thanks for lumping all the subs in one thread.
    135 weeks ago
    jimiyo said:

There's already one in the queue. Thanks for lumping all the subs in one thread.

at first I thought we would have competing Karate Kid designs, then Jimiyo dashed that dream lol... it had better be a really cool KK design!
    135 weeks ago
    I have a question for you Jim, If I'm making a Kobra Kai shirt completely unseen before then how do you know if my idea is a duplicate?

I didn't want to reveal the idea just yet... but my hand is forced.

It is going to be a Kobra dancing off a plate of Pad Thai lol... It was going to be called Kobra Thai Finest Thai food in Southern California. With a tag line that read something like "No M.S.G. is for weak"
    135 weeks ago
    also I'd like to add that just because you guys decided on 1 karate kid shirt doesn't mean that completely appeases the masses! Also I'd like to add that by the time I finish this design and submit it given your process of elimination and picky selection what would it matter if I created one anyway! If by some chance my design gets selected it wouldn't be for like 2-3 months from now. This is what I gather from your statistics of selection.

Also there is a Back to the Future, Firefly and Dr. Who shirt at least once a week. Why can't there at least be 1 karate kid shirt per month!
    135 weeks ago
    Sgelenter, your sketches are AWESOME! And the finished Doc Brown is of course amazing as well! I can't wait to see the new designs as they progress, and I would love to see a Karate Kid shirt with that cool cobra! :P
    135 weeks ago
    I happen to be pretty bored at the moment... dilly dallying at work. Plus this smurfing Daredevil spoof tee-shirt I'm working on is taking me like a fort night to finish.

I thought I'd share with y'all the picture in my avatar. I know it's hard to see but I thought maybe some of you would like a closer look. It's not tee-shirt art so sorry if this off-topic... However it is my own art and I just wanted to share :)

Photobucket

here was my second choice for my avatar art...
    Photobucket
    135 weeks ago
    ok I think this getting close to done-zo. This is my vintage Daredevil spoof.... You ever have one of those dreams where you forgot to put pants on? Well for daredevil this is not a dream. He is blind. So please help your local blind people out. Lend a hand. Keep pants-less heros off our city streets at night. Thank you and good night zzzzz

Photobucket
    135 weeks ago
    ::::laughs, dies::::
    135 weeks ago
    Oh no my art killed someone! I knew this day would come.

I'm lookin to submit this tonight. I don't know if I'm feelin the distress. It's the best old comic distress I have on file. I'm wondering if I should put a red pin around the white text... Decisions.. decisions.
    135 weeks ago
    Okay that's just awesome. :D Seeing you mention the distress though, would it be possible to see a version without for comparison purposes?
    135 weeks ago
    Sgelenter said: Photobucket

I'm crying tears of laughter. Truly the most laugh out loud funny shirt design I've seen in a long time. Thankyou :.D
    135 weeks ago
    Those DBZ and Karate Kid designs would make phenomenal tattoos! And the Baredevil design is just too legit to quit, I've been wanting to buy a red shirt from here for quite some time now...
    135 weeks ago
    I threw this together real quick and noticed some placement changes I would have to fix and some things need different color... but here is a non-distressed version--->
    Photobucket

Thanks for the great feedback... I'm glad I made you laugh Chuffy!
    134 weeks ago
    I think that shirt would kill multiple people. I'm still laughing. Great job!
    134 weeks ago
    Haha the Baredevil-tee is AWESOME. Would seriously consider buying that one even though I'm short on money right now.
    134 weeks ago
    lol, jimiyo just posted this on facebook

this is just supa-ghey and therefore, supa-awesome
    134 weeks ago
    If you ever get this printed anywhere, please inform me!
    Hilarious and well done!

[email protected]
    134 weeks ago
    Oh man I wish I could see jimiyo's facebook page... I feel so out of the loop.

Fuzzy no need to worry this tee was just accepted as my first print here on Tee Fury!
  • Load More Comments