Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
Photobucket

Hi! I'm new (to the forum I have been stalking TeeFury for months) and got the guts to post an idea for your consideration! I know it needs tweaking, because I smurf with things like Photoshop but I just wanted to see if this would be WORTH the submission. All comments and feedback are welcome!

PS
It is supposed to be gritty looking to give it the traditional style tattoo art feel

Thanks!
9Comments
    149 weeks ago
    it's certainly worth it! i love this idea! if you aren't a computer graphics expert, you can always partner with someone who is to get it done up properly. there are also lots of vids to get you through learning the basics. i say GO!
    149 weeks ago
    I like it and it's really really good but I'm not sure they would pick it because it's hand colored. still I think it's really cool!
    149 weeks ago
    So much potential here. I like the concept a lot. Like dakin said, you should check out some tutorials online and learn the basics. You clearly have the creativity.
    149 weeks ago
    It's an interesting idea... but I'm not totally sure I love it.

It's just that... Samus is a girl. So I don't know how the "hello Samus" line really works. It would make more sense if Samus was a guy and the pinup girl was saying something like "hello sailor," but (I assume the girl is meant to be Samus herself) it just doesn't seem to me like it really fits.
    149 weeks ago
    Who's the teefurian who always has the sailor tattoo designs? Get in touch with him/her for advice or possibly a collaboration.
    148 weeks ago
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply and THANKS for input! I am FINALLY going to be able to work on this tomorrow and will be posting my second try/fail as soon as I can.

Thanks for the support!

147 weeks ago
    Love the idea and Samus, buying today's just for her. Will be anticipating the final product.
    137 weeks ago
    So, I FINALLY got back around to working on this. Now it has more of a painted feel. I had a friend work some photoshop magic on a new re-colored design and this is the first go of it. I think it looks a lot better!

Photobucket
    136 weeks ago
    I like the water color look. I would buy it, but I would buy just about any Samus shirt. Good Job.