Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
Submitted this one for Buffy/Angel fans. What else is their to say? It's a fact. ;)

21Comments
    150 weeks ago
    nice! clever and well executed!
    150 weeks ago
    Please please print on black and it will be an insta-buy!
    150 weeks ago
    I think that's an idea I can stand behind:

sdsb.jpg
    150 weeks ago
    yup, this is win! nice likeness man!
    150 weeks ago
    Want's now. Fantastic design :)
    150 weeks ago
    Never seen Buffy but it looks fantastic, looks like something WinterArtwork would whip up actually. Great work!
    150 weeks ago
    Awesome! one more nod to Spike might be to ad the scar that goes through his eyebrow. apparently he already had the scar before he was cast and the creative folks at Buffy decided to incorporate it into his vamp face. All in all I love it!
    150 weeks ago
    Good Job :)
    150 weeks ago
    Whooa.. nice, love me some Spike.
    150 weeks ago
    Thanks y'all!

@TheBensanity: Good point! I'll add the scar. :)
    150 weeks ago
    Please print this Teefury!

I want this shirt on my torso NOW.
    150 weeks ago
    Sorry for the double post, can't edit my comments, but I have one thing to add. I'll buy this either way but I honestly think the brown shirt color works better than black. The contrast between the words and the color of Spike's skin is bigger when the background is a closer color. Black just makes it pop out more and make the color limit more noticeable in my opinion. But like I said, you've got a purchase from me either way.
    150 weeks ago
    By all that is Joss and Holy, this is an instabuy! Great call on adding his eyebrow scar to the image.
    150 weeks ago
    Sp my friend (huge buffy fan) just made pouty and reachy faces at my comp when I showed her this..... I think that means good! She refused to talk for a few minutes then her first word was want!
    150 weeks ago
    Now with 100% more scar:

sdsb2.png
    150 weeks ago
    Nice!!! I say submit, my friend. WIN!
    150 weeks ago
    I would totally buy this for my daughter.
    149 weeks ago
    Consider it submitted.
    149 weeks ago
    Yea, the last one you posted looks amazing! Really hope this gets picked!
    149 weeks ago
    Great Spike -- all vamped out and ready to kick ass for puppies and kittens and all that. I need this shirt.
    99 weeks ago
    Is this for sale anywhere now? I've been dying for a Spike shirt and can't find one anywhere.