136 weeks ago
    Let's try this link
    Jawa Trading Post Design
    136 weeks ago
    Love it!
    136 weeks ago
    I like it but not liking the orange. reminds me of reeses
    136 weeks ago
    ahhh! i think this is better than mine. My concept is rather plain compared to this and you have pulled it off quite well. nice job... I guess u_u' lmao seriously though, very cool
    136 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback. What was your concept Dakin? I'd love to check it out. I've been a long time teefury customer, but I'm new to the forum.
    136 weeks ago
    Orange would be cool, don't have any orange shirts yet. I'm open to any colors honestly. Awesome design, the smaller font seems kind of plain though...
    136 weeks ago
    rebelwookiee said: Thanks for the feedback. What was your concept Dakin? I'd love to check it out. I've been a long time teefury customer, but I'm new to the forum.

it's a parody of the trader joe's logo. i'll post it when i get a chance so you can see it
    136 weeks ago
    I like the orange. And I agree with Scafl, I'm not crazy about the smaller text. The font just seems kinda out of place. Otherwise I like it!
    136 weeks ago
    here is the trader joe's/jawa design. like i said, plai by comparison. i would buy yours before i bought mine lmao!

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb467/Dakin_Costello/fb_jawa.jpg
    135 weeks ago
    Awesomeness...
    135 weeks ago
    I think it's brilliant! Great design.
    135 weeks ago
    dakin_costello said: here is the trader joe's/jawa design. like i said, plai by comparison. i would buy yours before i bought mine lmao!

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb467/Dakin_Costello/fb_jawa.jpg
    Hey Dakin, very cool design! Thanks for reposting it.
    135 weeks ago
    Here is the design minus some text and I changed up the font.
    Jawa Trading Post 2