Back to forum
rss 137 weeks ago
so I want to do a simple doctor who shirt that just says *SPOILERS* across the front. I was thinking this in white on a black tshirt but I would want to know what the people would want to buy if that was a tshirt. Please give me suggestions on colors only. Not design or any other thing. Thank you.
7Comments
    137 weeks ago
    It sounds very boring and plain. Unless you made "SPOILERS" large outlines and had small pictures inside it or had it over pictures or had it written on the pages of the TARDIS diary... it sounds like something you could make with iron on letters from a craft store.
    You generally need to have an image of whatever design you're thinking in order for people to give you any kind of helpful criticism. If all you want is "spoilers" written in white, you can put it on absolutely any color but what.
    137 weeks ago
    Worry about the design first. It's easy enough to adjust the color scheme once the design is realized.
    135 weeks ago
    Thanks yall :) I'm working now on a design that in each letter of spoilers has a different doctor who theme :)
    135 weeks ago
    Well, people aren't necessarily going to understand it's a Doctor Who shirt if you make it just like that. ***Spoilers*** pops up all over the Internet and the term has been around long enough that I'm not sure anyone has tried to pin down its origin. Oh you're doing something with the lettering. Perhaps the word "Spoilers" popping out of the diary in some kind of interesting graphic style, still including the pictures in the lettering, or even shaping the pictures into the form of the letters or something. In any case, I think the lettering would be nicest if it had some kind of hand drawn shape and wasn't just lined by a computer and then filled in with other stuff.
    135 weeks ago
    What if a did the diary cracked open with the word spoilers spilling out with the shapes inside?

Like so far in the s I have bowties, the o is the tardis, the i is a sonic the I is a fez, the r is a weeping angel and the s is the bowties again...I'll post a picture of where my drawing is going...i cannot do computer art so there :)
    135 weeks ago
    Cool. Sounds like a plan. Show us when you've got a pic.
    135 weeks ago
    Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it!