Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
I'm a big fan of Sons of Anarchy and excited for tonights premier which inspired the below design.

Photobucket

The garage the motorcycle club works out of below

Photobucket
18Comments
    150 weeks ago
    insta-buy
    149 weeks ago
    I think the design is actually better without having the reaper. Fantastic either way.
    149 weeks ago
    Depends what the artists going for (regarding the Reaper). Does he want something subtle or a little more instantly recognizable. Only a real fan of the show would be able to pick up on the Teller-Morrow bit, if your throw the SAMCRO reaper in there, it becomes a lot more obvious to the casual fans.

Personally, if you do decide to keep the Reaper, I think you need to put some more work in it. I can barely tell that its an M-16 in your pic.
    149 weeks ago
    Love it! Would absolutely purchase this shirt, regardless of reference obscurity.
    149 weeks ago
    After watching the show last night I got a better view of the sign, and I took some of your feedback and updated the design.
    Photobucket
    149 weeks ago
    Love it! And the second design is even better! I was getting kind of a Shell vibe from the first one, but not at all from the second. Great job!
    149 weeks ago
    man, as an artist, i like ver. 2 but as a fan of sons, gimme the 1st.... grrrr wtf
    149 weeks ago
    rebelwookiee said: After watching the show last night I got a better view of the sign, and I took some of your feedback and updated the design.
    Photobucket

Instant purchase for me. Like the second design more. Was thinking more about it and maybe you could replace the second O in Morrow with the reaper, or just the Anarchy ball.

I would buy the shirt in any way you decided on. Original or updated.
    149 weeks ago
    holy hell. i gotta tell you, i would buy the smurf out of this design. either version. i NEED a SOA tee in my collection that doesn't cost $30 (although i have to admit, the ones on the FX site are pretty sick)

please, for the love of SAMCRO, print this soon.
    149 weeks ago
    The updated design is GREAT ! I would buy it for sure !
    SAMCRO FTW !!! So excited for the new season, the first episode was AMAZING !
    149 weeks ago
    rebelwookiee said: After watching the show last night I got a better view of the sign, and I took some of your feedback and updated the design.
    Photobucket

This is amazing! If TeeFury ever picks this design up I'm buying at least 5! My family loves this show!
    149 weeks ago
    Teefury, please pick this up!

Not enough SOA stuff on here, infact I haven't seen anything from the show.
    149 weeks ago
    that's badass. I'll buy in a heartbeat.
    149 weeks ago
    That's badass. I'll buy it in a heartbeat.
    147 weeks ago
    If you make this shirt, you need to contact me. I'd buy one for sure. Best I've seen.
    147 weeks ago
    Me too! I love SOA and this shirt is great. I prefer the more suble design too and am not a fan of the in your face designs.
    147 weeks ago
    I'm a fan of the first. It is so so nice to get some SOA on here!
    147 weeks ago
    this would be a must have for me!