Back to forum
rss 136 weeks ago
Mockup of a design I submitted a couple days ago. Tell me what you think.

39Comments
    136 weeks ago
    cant see it.
    136 weeks ago
    Let's see if this works

GallifreyMotors.png
    136 weeks ago
    dizzyp said: Let's see if this works

GallifreyMotors.png

Awesome. Nice work.

The text looks a little tight up to the wings, that'd be my only reservation.
    136 weeks ago
    I agree with the text being a little tight... and why is h in hello not capital but S in sexy is?

Love this concept and colors and design though, this is nitpicking!
    136 weeks ago
    I'm not a fan of red, but I would certainly contemplate getting it even though. If it wasn't red, I would definitely but it. I also agree that hello should be capitalized. Other than that I love it!
    136 weeks ago
    Updated based on suggestions.
    GallifreyMotors2.jpg

GallifreyMotors4.jpg

GallifreyMotors3.jpg
    136 weeks ago
    Love it in the light teal/green (whatever color that is)
    136 weeks ago
    BC3vian said: Love it in the light teal/green (whatever color that is)

It's the Teefury shirt color Slate Blue, a Men only color if I recall correctly.

'Gallifrey Motors' Title text is still tight on the wings. You don't need quite as much space for the Title as you've put for the Caption above, as long as it doesn't touch the white wing outline I think you're there.
    136 weeks ago
    man I almost love it. I don't know about the Hello Sexy part. It may have to grow, if it wasn't on there, I would buy in a heart beat
    136 weeks ago
    Like the design, and the red option as well, but "Hello Sexy" just seems out of place.
    136 weeks ago
    In respons to the "Hello Sexy" statement. The current Dr. refers to the Tardis as "Sexy'" especially in the recent "The Doctor's Wife" episode.
    136 weeks ago
    He also says Hello Sexy when they do the reveal of the new Tardis design. Love the changes, agree that you need a bit more space between the wings and Galifrey Motors. I'm digging the blue, which stinks if its a men only color grrrr. But the yellow is pretty sweet too. If you do take off Hello Sexy, you could do a tag line like, "taking you where you need to go" or some play like that on The Doctors Wife ep, which was awesome.
    136 weeks ago
    I know where hello Sexy is from ( big Who Fan), but for me I don't like shirts with words like that on it.
    I would want a shirt I know I could wear and not get int trouble for wearing at work or other places.
    136 weeks ago
    Love it.
    I too would prefer it without the "Hello Sexy." I know the reference, but it seems out of place on this particular type of design (automotive advertisment/logo).
    136 weeks ago
    update
    GallifryMotors_bbb2.png
    136 weeks ago
    I like the latest update, I'd buy this
    136 weeks ago
    Or maybe bigger on the inside?

I love it either way!
    136 weeks ago
    GallifryMotors_si.png
    136 weeks ago
    Oh MY!!! Spacious Interior is awesome
    What about instead of cursive, to have the same font as the other words? Either way I would buy this in a heart beat
    135 weeks ago
    Haha as I read the comments I was actually disappointed to see "Hello Sexy" disappearing, but I love how this has ended up!
    I also personally like the cursive, it gives it a more retro feel
    135 weeks ago
    I too like it without the "Hello Sexy" even though I though I know the genesis of the phrase. I think the substitutions you've made are much better and I'd buy it in a heart beat. Hope you get printed!

I do think it stinks though that both men's and women's can't be in a nice blue...it would be more TARDIS'y! ;-)
    135 weeks ago
    That final version is an instabuy! And several Christmas presents out of the way....
    135 weeks ago
    That final version is an instabuy! And several Christmas presents out of the way....
    135 weeks ago
    Love Spacious Interior!! Still not quite sold on the red, but I love the design so much I'd buy it anyway :D
    135 weeks ago
    I would buy this latest version (preferably in the pale blue), I would like it better with no text at the bottom but if there must be text then I guess I like "spacious interior" best. I wouldn't buy it with the "hello Sexy" on it. Very nice design :)
  • Load More Comments