Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
The following designs I've submitted to Teefury which (apparently) haven't been accepted.

Hopefully these pictures might jog some memories just in case they slipped though the net. ;)

Dr Hu's Chinese Takeway - Image Link

Boldly Go - Image Link

Whovian - Image Link

Refresh browser or click Image Link if pictures do not display
9Comments
    150 weeks ago
    You're kidding! I was just telling my husband to keep an eye on the site for me for a couple of days because I was sure the Boldly Go one from Chuffy was going to be coming up any time now and I didn't want to miss it! I'd buy all three of these!!
    150 weeks ago
    I don't know much about any of the shows referenced, but I for sure thought your Boldly Go design was a shoe in. The Whovian is my least favorite of the bunch, but only because its simplicity in comparison to your other work.

Either way, nicely done. Your execution is always spot on.
    150 weeks ago
    Chinese take-away and Boldly Go are must buys for me. I'm hoping the furians take another look.
    150 weeks ago
    Thanks for the kind replies.

Personally I'd rather see these designs on Teefury as each one of them, the Dr Hu's design in particular, were the product of Teefury forum feedback. The forum members here helped me make the designs better and I really appreciate it.

I can probably get them up somewhere, I'd rather that was here. So as it stands Teefury are the only ones with the option on these designs at the moment.
    150 weeks ago
    Didn't you submit the Dr Hu and Whovian shirts fairly recently? I wouldn't give up on them yet!
    150 weeks ago
    I've said it before, but I love the Boldly Go shirt. I really hope it gets picked. :)
    150 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy the Boldly Go shirt without a second thought!! Hopefully the staff takes a second look at these :D
    150 weeks ago
    These are ALL three Amazeballs Chuffy! Dr. Hu's is especially fantastical!
    149 weeks ago
    I really like the chinese one. The boldly go one is really good too but i'm not a big Trek fan.

Great artwork though!