Back to forum
rss 137 weeks ago
chainsaw2
11Comments
    137 weeks ago
    Is this Ash, army of darkness, fighting Darth Vader? if yes; Awesome.
    I think that the red of the light saber should show up a bit more on the silver of the chainsaw or maybe make the bit of reflection already there stand out a bit more.
    As it I think the design is a little heavy on the right compared to, due to the chainsaws bulk, the left but I don't know how this could be sorted out.
    137 weeks ago
    Im so jealous of you're style and line work, its always top notch!
    137 weeks ago
    beware1984 said: Im so jealous of you're style and line work, its always top notch!

Yep, it's pretty good.

You could practice OR you could just lock WinterArtwork in your basement and force him to make the art you want ala Misery. Probably do the first thing, that other thing is naughty.
    137 weeks ago
    Ha! Instant slice of awesome!
    137 weeks ago
    Awesome idea, one thing that puts off though... For some reason, the chainsaw blade just looks stationary.
    137 weeks ago
    That's so awesome. Your art is really inspiring. It makes me want to go draw right now.
    137 weeks ago
    haha this is coooooooooooooooooooool.
    137 weeks ago
    UPDATE!

The Ultimate Battle!!
    137 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: UPDATE!

The Ultimate Battle!!

It's been a while since I used a chainsaw (no garden where I currently live), but isn't that chainsaw going backwards?
    137 weeks ago
    Or possibly the teeth are the wrong way around? I'm unsure. I cannot recall if the the underside of the blade travels away from or towards the user. Worth checking.

Nevertheless the points travel into the wood. Imagine little shark fins swimming backwards. Hope this helps, probably doesn't.
    137 weeks ago
    you might be right! lol