rss 136 weeks ago
Photobucket
12Comments
    136 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    136 weeks ago
    Daaaaang.. clever clever Clarice
    136 weeks ago
    Come on over LOST fans! www.facebook.com/cleverskorp is your place for a shot at stickers!
    136 weeks ago
    It's those guys that do the Lost shirts again.

Has Teefury not noticed your other great designs? Congrats on getting another Shirt up. :)
    136 weeks ago
    Dr. Linus I presume -- clever and fun. Love Peanuts. I just submitted a "It's a Great Pumpkin Ale Charlie Brown". How can you not want to have a sip of that? Anyway, congratulations on another great design.
    136 weeks ago
    AndreeDesign said: Dr. Linus I presume -- clever and fun. Love Peanuts. I just submitted a "It's a Great Pumpkin Ale Charlie Brown". How can you not want to have a sip of that? Anyway, congratulations on another great design.

As a beer lover and life-long Peanuts fan, I demand a link to this image!
    136 weeks ago
    AndreeDesign said: Dr. Linus I presume -- clever and fun. Love Peanuts. I just submitted a "It's a Great Pumpkin Ale Charlie Brown". How can you not want to have a sip of that? Anyway, congratulations on another great design.

Yes! I must see this!!
    136 weeks ago
    I'm so dumb. I've seen this thread like 5 times today and knew it was for tomorrow. But for some reason I just went to Facebook to see if TeeFury had posted tomorrow's preview yet.

Now I might as well stay up another 30 minutes and get one before I do something stupid and forget tomorrow. Congrats on the print =)
    136 weeks ago
    Petrichor said: I'm so dumb. I've seen this thread like 5 times today and knew it was for tomorrow. But for some reason I just went to Facebook to see if TeeFury had posted tomorrow's preview yet.

Now I might as well stay up another 30 minutes and get one before I do something stupid and forget tomorrow. Congrats on the print =)

HAHA! Thanks, glad you like the shirt! We usually post a preview the day before in the forums for those who are a bit more involved with the design community :) of course, you can always sneak a peak at the fb page too!
    136 weeks ago
    Damon Lindelof Tweeted the design XD "Holy. Smurf. teefury.com"

what an honor! I hope he bought one!
    136 weeks ago
    This a fantastic design. I am a huge LOST fan now and loved Peanuts as a kid. It took me a couple seconds to get it, but I think that makes great shirts. Obviously you did a great job if Lindelof wanted to share it with the world. Also, what is the title of your facebook page? I cannot seem to find it
    136 weeks ago
    I bought it, awesome. ;)