Back to forum
rss 137 weeks ago
A friend of mine spoke to me of a concept of a Shirt design similar to the Pokemon Love shirt that had replaced the O in LOVE with a pokeball, but this time, a companion cube.

I contacted the my friend asking what color he wanted it, but he couldn't decide which so i asked if I should you guys for help since you guys know more about this shirt designing thing than I do. So here we are.

And this is what I ended up coming up with. Hope this gets picked up by Teefury

Click image to enlage(opens new link to deviant art, sorry for the inconvenience)

Design

Companion Cube LOVE by ~Onimar on deviantART

Mock-ups

Companion Cube LOVE Mock ups by ~Onimar on deviantART

Which color should it be? :D
12Comments
    137 weeks ago
    no one?
    137 weeks ago
    no one?
    137 weeks ago
    I'm partial to it on the dark grey or perhaps the green.

No reason behind those colour choices, just personal preference.
    137 weeks ago
    codenamerocky said: I'm partial to it on the dark grey or perhaps the green.

No reason behind those colour choices, just personal preference.

still counts for something. thanks for the input. right now it seems that most of the people i've asked prefer the grey the most with green coming in second.
    137 weeks ago
    What a simple yet great design :)

I like a lot of them. The Army Green, the Grey and the Red. Even the others are fine except for the Blue which doesn't allow the design to stand out.

Forced to pick one, Army Green... no... Grey... no... Army Green... err... both? I think Grey. It's a difficult choice.
    137 weeks ago
    Chuffy said: What a simple yet great design :)

I like a lot of them. The Army Green, the Grey and the Red. Even the others are fine except for the Blue which doesn't allow the design to stand out.

Forced to pick one, Army Green... no... Grey... no... Army Green... err... both? I think Grey. It's a difficult choice.

Thanks :) its so hard to choose and your shirt mock up tool made it such a fun process to try out colors that its become an entirely new step for me! Grey is up in the lead :D
    137 weeks ago
    I think the grey is a favourite for me as well. It's mostly because of personal preference, but I think the colour suits the text the most as well.
    136 weeks ago
    quick question to the staff or anyone who submits frequently. Im about to sub this(Grey won :D) is it ok if i just submit the design with the mock shirt on it? or should submit the actual artwork in 640x800? Thanks :)
    136 weeks ago
    I am very late on this, but my choice is grey. Nice design. I'd buy it. Good luck!
    136 weeks ago
    MisterPhame said: I am very late on this, but my choice is grey. Nice design. I'd buy it. Good luck!

Thanks! Grey took this one : )
    136 weeks ago
    Onimar said: quick question to the staff or anyone who submits frequently. Im about to sub this(Grey won :D) is it ok if i just submit the design with the mock shirt on it? or should submit the actual artwork in 640x800? Thanks :)

need this one answered :D thanks guys
    136 weeks ago
    just submitted it this to Teefury :D used Grey and the original artwork in PNG 640x800 titled as "Love²"