Back to forum
rss 136 weeks ago
Haven't had a Teefury print in a while, here's a sketch of an idea...

16Comments
    136 weeks ago
    love it
    136 weeks ago
    needs power glove, virtual boy, ROB then ill buy
    136 weeks ago
    i just finished designing something in the LOVE department(its not about Nintendo so no worries :]) tho it wasnt my concept so i will not be posting it until i get a green light. but this looks awesome!
    136 weeks ago
    sheepbiter said: needs power glove, virtual boy, ROB then ill buy

Haha, I can't just throw every controller in there. It's spelling something.
    136 weeks ago
    This is an awesome design, it will definitely be mind-blowingly awesome when finished! I love it :)
    136 weeks ago
    I am a huge nintendo fan i would buy this even if teefury doesn't print it but are you doing the grey zapper or the orange one? i really hope you choose the orange one
    136 weeks ago
    rjvu said: I am a huge nintendo fan i would buy this even if teefury doesn't print it but are you doing the grey zapper or the orange one? i really hope you choose the orange one

Neither. You'll see.
    136 weeks ago
    definate buy!!!
    136 weeks ago
    Good concept. You should find something more interesting for the "o" than a coiled controller cord though.
    136 weeks ago
    I'm not sure anything else would make as much sense as the coiled cord considering it's all controllers. i think this works well the way it is. The only other thing that MIGHT work would be 2 GC controllers handle to handle.... idk, I would probably stick with this
    136 weeks ago
    yeah we need another Stray print
    136 weeks ago
    I liked the coiled cord, its clever. :)
    136 weeks ago
    a game cube disc for the "o" :O
    136 weeks ago
    I admit the gun threw me off for a second. Maybe when it is coloured white like the other controllers it would seem more consistent. OTOH, the L could be made from the golf club attachment, for example. You could use a steering wheel (a la Mario Kart) for the O.

And I'm only posting this because I love the concept, my kid is a huge Wii fan, and I would definitely get this for him!
    136 weeks ago
    I love your design as is and i thought of a few letter alternatives . I think the cord for the O works just fine, but the only idea i have for another O would be a game&watch one of the ones that are just one screen. and the zapper is my favorite part of the shirt so i hope that isn't changed. lastly the only other alternatives for letters i can think of is using a power glove to make the V with a peace sign but i feel that would be to complicated.
    136 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: yeah we need another Stray print

^this... also, I don't think this is a design that needs to be over-thought. try to work in GC and if it works, it works. If not, roll with what's here and let nintendo fans freak out and buy you a heaping stack of pancakes.