Back to forum
rss 288 weeks ago
Anyone have any designs on v-neck shirts? I love so many of the weird and wonderful tshirts out there, but they are all crew-neck and I hate that style.

Anyone? Bueller?
11Comments
    288 weeks ago
    I'm actually looking for no-neck t-shirts. THe kind with any hole, letter-shaped or otherwise.

so it's kinda more like a bag...
    288 weeks ago
    a sack maybe
    288 weeks ago
    haha - yeah, or sack.

ooh - or maybe with no arm holes and ONLY a neck hole - like a straight-jacket tee. Where do you suppose I could get one of those?
    288 weeks ago
    poncho designs FTW
    288 weeks ago
    I'll only be buying a poncho if it's made by American Apparel
    288 weeks ago
    I generally cut slits down the sides of old pillow cases for ponchoes, and wallah! stains just add to the effect

but yeah, i'm usually a pretty big fan of v-necks aswell

be nice to see some designs slapped on them
    288 weeks ago
    I don't really like v necks.. but only because the v neck shows my whiteness.. yes, I have a farmer's tan.
    288 weeks ago
    never heard that type of tan before, I would have guessed a farmer would be tanned as a sun dried prune
    287 weeks ago
    farmer's tans - hahaha - My dad used to make my sister and I help "walk beans" - which is basically weeding out a soybean field. It's the crappiest work I could possibly conceive.

When we went on vacation (usually after the fields were "walked" but before harvesting). @e generally went someplace that included a lot of pool time/swimming - it was always awesome to show off my ridiculously white chest with insanely browned arms/face.

Thanks for the melanoma risk dad!

this has nothing to do with v-neck shirts.
    287 weeks ago
    faceeeee.gif

i did this one recently.
    Design is for sale..
    I want this to get printed so bad. I love v necks
    287 weeks ago
    I would love V necks, or any more open neckline then the normal crew-neck.