Back to forum
rss 137 weeks ago
Hi guys, i've already posted one of those designs, but there is a new one which makes them a series.
I haven't submit the sony one yet, but i am going to do it soon.
Please tell me what do you think about them.

*a standard reminder - i don't speak english very well, so it will be totally cool if you will correct me*
5Comments
    137 weeks ago
    smart designs, very cool. i think i would have liked it if the sony mirrored the MS one a bit more in therms of over all shape, but that's a nit pick. very nice :)
    137 weeks ago
    I would like it more if there were a Wiimote. :D
    137 weeks ago
    I like them! Very cool style. Technically I guess the guitar could go with either one, but it works. :)
    137 weeks ago
    I love the concept but there are a few slight concerns. One is that almost all of the X-Box ones are exclusive titles (I can't tell what the rifle on the left is but I can assume Call of Duty, so that wouldn't count, obviously) but there's Kinect, two Halo pieces, a Gears of War weapon, a shotgun that looks like it might also be from Halo, and then the third party stuff like the Rock Band guitar (Oh, wait, I can tell by the neck that it's the Guitar Hero...I am disappoint, haha) and the indeterminable rifle.

But the Playstation is a more mixed bag...which makes less sense because there are more exclusives for Playstation at this point than there is for XBox. Unless I'm wrong, but I don't know what the weird looking ball is from, the large handgun could POSSIBLY be the Pistola from Uncharted, but I don't know so I'm working with the assumption that it's a third party and multiplatform title. But the biggest piece in that one is Soul Edge, I'd possibly work to get more PS3 franchises instead. You could use the Cintimani Dagger from UC2, something from Resistance 1 or 2 and certainly something from iNfamous, like Cole's Ark weapon from 2. The origami from Heavy Rain is a great touch, though.

Also it seems the XBox design has more of a defined shape, almost like everything comes together like wings behind the controller, where the PS3 stuff looks more like it's piled up haphazardly behind the controller. I'd work to rearrange those a bit to fit into the same wing-ish design.

And yes, Nintendo would be absolutely perfect for this. The wii remote is a nice symmetrical design for a base, they have among the most recognizable properties in all of gaming and you'd be able to pull from so many of them. A Pokeball, The Master Sword, a 1-Up mushroom, a Donkey Kong barrel, Kirby, a metroid or Samus' arm cannon...just so many things. I'd own all three of these shirts under the right circumstances.

Great work on this so far, though. You're right there close to perfect.
    136 weeks ago
    The ball is from Katamari Forever.