Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
14Comments
    150 weeks ago
    Try uploading a jpeg of the art to photobuckt.com There you can pull the image HTML and paste it here. That is how I get my images to show up.
    150 weeks ago
    Trying it again.

?action=view¤t=REDvsBLUEEvo.jpg

can you see me now?
    150 weeks ago
    zarking fardwarks!!

I give up.

They choose it, they don't choose it, whatever.
    150 weeks ago
    Whoops sorry buddy... i meant - photobucket.com

and no photo still.
    150 weeks ago
    once more

Photobucket
    150 weeks ago
    copied the a href tab below the image.

hope people can see it now.
    150 weeks ago
    one of my new favorites! :D
    150 weeks ago
    I like it.
    150 weeks ago
    nice :) but as a shirt design wont the graphic be really small since its such a wide design?
    150 weeks ago
    Initially I was concerned about the design width as well, but If you consider a 15" max printing width, that's longer than a sheet of legal sized printer paper. I figure if you can get the gist of the design as a jpeg at 640 px across, chances are good it will make it's point well enough across the chest of a medium to large shirt
    150 weeks ago
    Here's a better quality image of the original full design I submitted.

Photobucket

and here's a closer view of part of the design to give a better idea of the effect I was going for.

Photobucket

If the whole design were printed at the maximum width of 15", I'd say these characters are roughly 170% of scale. They would otherwise stand at about 2.5 inches high.
    150 weeks ago
    RED VERSES BLUE!!!! I like it!
    150 weeks ago
    kinda small but still cool :D if they were positioned like in an inverted V like they are going towards horizon line/vanishing point then the characters could be scaled a bit bigger but this design is so good already. hope this gets picked up. :D
    150 weeks ago
    Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out how to get the images up. Especially Sgelenter, Surfercat35, & Chuffy for the HTML tips. I'm learning a lot here. Thanks to everyone for the feedback, It's great to read your comments. I have more designs in the works. Perhaps one will make the cut sometime in the near future.