Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
Ok so I'm super excited about getting this Tee finalized. Last I mentioned it I was in the pencil stage. Now I just finished inking it. Tonight I would like to start on the font.

It will basically be either a Shreveport Wolves or a Bon Temps Wolf Pack football shirt. Givin the design I posted below I think it would be cool to mimic the Altered Beast font for the Wolves font. Also Imagine the black would be shirt color and the colors you see would be flat fill colors within the character. They would half tone fade out into the shirt. Also imagine a graphic image of the moon behind his head.

Thoughts and feedback are always welcome. Thoughts on the direction I'm going in as well are nice. Thanks :)

Photobucket
6Comments
    150 weeks ago
    I don't know much of anything about True Blood, but your artwork is awesome! I like your sketch style; looks good so far and it sounds like it will be really cool with the moon in the background and a bit more color!
    144 weeks ago
    I would love a True Blood wolf pack football shirt that would be awesome!
    144 weeks ago
    Cool artwork, but I would have NO idea this was a True Blood shirt if you didn't mention it. Looks more Wolverine-ish.
    144 weeks ago
    LOL completely forgot about this WIP... It's in my queue of things to do for sure.

Of course you can't tell it's True Blood... I don't ink fonts and type treatment. When it comes together it will basically be- Alcide transforming with the moon behind his head and a college football looking font with mascot. All you see is Alcide in uniform and mid transformation.
    137 weeks ago
    Um...it's really strange that I find this character looks extremely like one character from a Japanese manga "Eyeshield 21"...?

Here are the links of that character:
    http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/fukki925066/d5a39f31.jpg
    http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/fukki925066/65e8871a.jpg
    137 weeks ago
    It's not strange at all actually. I'm a huge fan of the manga and he was the perfect reference for my inspiration. I don't know many artists who don't use references at all.