Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
459Comments
    150 weeks ago
    I know there are a lot of Doctor Who shirts around these parts, but I think it's high time for a River Song shirt (perhaps featuring "hello sweetie" or spoilers")
    150 weeks ago
    I agree with a River Song shirt! I'd also like to see a Hufflepuff shirt. :]
    150 weeks ago
    Scott Pilgrim, Scott Pilgrim, Scott Pilgrim

Some more video game related stuff, non Mario, more like Uncharted type stuff.

Terminator, Sarah Conner Chronicles related though since I love Summer Glau and that show deserves more respect than it gets

Community

More Game of Thrones, Firefly, and Dr. Who shirts
    150 weeks ago
    River Song would be awesome. I'd also like to see some Highlander maybe. Wheel of Time and Discworld would also be fun to see.
    150 weeks ago
    More Castle shirts!

I can never get enough of harry potter or Firefly
    more Anime, Star wars, Uncharted
    150 weeks ago
    Twin Peaks. Twin Peaks. Twin Peaks.

oh and Rocky Horror
    150 weeks ago
    Scott Pilgrim, Community, Fringe, Supernatural, Dexter
    150 weeks ago
    Fringe! New season starts soon, so perfect opportunity!
    150 weeks ago
    -Fringe (maybe something about Violet Sedan Chair)
    -Xmen first class (give us a groovy design)

V-neck tshirts, please?
    150 weeks ago
    I was writing to throw my 2 cents in for a holiday plea:

Bailey Brother Building a Loan would be awesome for Christmas.

And you can't talk about Christmas without talking about The Nightmare Before Christmas. At least, you can't in my house. How about a nice Happy Jack rather than the Angry Jack that Disney seems to think we all want.

Thanks,
    Mak

Oh and PS...

"Diane, I'm holding in my hand a small box of chocolate bunnies." --Twin Peaks! I loved that show.

PPS...
    Can't have enough Harry or Buffy.
    150 weeks ago
    I kick ass Dragon shirt!!! Seen some on here in the gallery but not any recent ones. Zombieland, there are so many great lines from that movie!!!!!!!!! Should do a shirt with Jesse Eisenberg holding the giant hammer with the line "time to nut up or shut up under him or somthing.
    150 weeks ago
    True Blood, Eastbound and Down or just Kenny Powers, Entourage, Dexter, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece....

KARATE KID!!!!!!...

next project will have to be Karate Kid.
    150 weeks ago
    Doctor who :)

Chuck
    Stargate Sg1
    Stargate Atlantis
    Andromeda
    150 weeks ago
    Speaking of Christmas... there definitely needs to be an "Uncle Eddie's Used RVs" design.
    150 weeks ago
    Scott Pilgrim
    Ninja Turtles
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    150 weeks ago
    - Doctor Who :)
    - Harry Potter (because I missed all the awesome ones in the past :( )
    - Primeval
    - Merlin (BBC)
    - Sherlock (BBC)
    - Discworld
    - The IT Crowd
    - Monty Python
    - Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (I know its kinda old, and I might be the only one who wants it, but the show was awesome...)

Hmm, that's a nice long list.
    150 weeks ago
    -Scott Pilgrim (always forever and until the end of time)
    -Firefly (see above)
    -Assassin's Creed
    -Uncharted (I still say someone should do an Indiana Jones/Nathan drake design. "Nathan Drake and the Cintimani Stone" sounds like a perfect idea)
    -Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    -Lord of the Rings
    -maybe a Narnia design...have yet to see one and it's pretty big
    -His Dark Materials (NOT that smurfy movie, but the sick books)
    -FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY LET'S GET SOME SWORD OF TRUTH UP IN THIS PIECE! LORD Rahl deserves to be shown his respect! All Tee Fury must pay their devotion to The Lord Rahl
    150 weeks ago
    Joker from Mass Effect playing with a bunch of action figures referencing Seth Green's awesome role as the pilot of the Normandy and Robot Chicken.

Another Mass Effect idea I had was something like one of the those schlocky tourist shirts from Tuchanka. Have "Sunny Tuchanka" in bright, happy text, with the ruined city and nuclear winter clouds behind it. Maybe throw in a pack of hungry Varren or a pissed off Krogan. At the bottom have the text "Wish you were here," or something.

Warehouse 13, something with the Teslas or Artie centeric would be awesome.

Dresden Files!

Something of Mitch Hedberg would be great!

I've seen a bunch of Lebowski stuff, (Which is beyond cool), but could we get some O'Brother Where Art Thou or Miller's Crossing maybe?
    150 weeks ago
    still waiting for a BBC sherlock one and another fringe one
    150 weeks ago
    I'd like to see more

Star Wars
    Stargate SG1
    Fringe
    Lost
    Warehouse 13
    Indiana Jones
    Harry Potter
    150 weeks ago
    Doctor Who
    Breaking Bad
    Twin Peaks
    Seinfeld
    Lost
    Scott Pilgrim
    150 weeks ago
    Buffy shirts that are actually cool and that I would buy!

Oh, and more Doctor Who.
    150 weeks ago
    personally i would really love to see more "original" artwork. i absolutely understand that this is a supply and demand business and if everyone is screaming for dr who then thats what the artists will create (becuase hello? they want to make money) but i would really love to see some great designs that aren't pop culture references.

also, to the artists - please do not mistake this comment as me implying that your mash-ups are not artwork. every artist that gets printed here has amazing abilities and levels of creativity. im not knocking this style at all.
    150 weeks ago
    Marvel comics!!

Warehouse 13

And I'd love to see some non-reference artwork in there once in a while. I'd love to see another ART WEEK!
    150 weeks ago
    deveraux said: personally i would really love to see more "original" artwork. i absolutely understand that this is a supply and demand business and if everyone is screaming for dr who then thats what the artists will create (becuase hello? they want to make money) but i would really love to see some great designs that aren't pop culture references.

also, to the artists - please do not mistake this comment as me implying that your mash-ups are not artwork. every artist that gets printed here has amazing abilities and levels of creativity. im not knocking this style at all.
    While I do not agree with the sentiment per-say, thank you for being the one to state this in the most intelligent manner thus far. Personally, having looked back at the old designs that people reference, I wouldn't have touched them, not due to the art, but wearing a shirt that has a print on it, but nothing to do with any of my interests is not my style.

If I wanted to simply appreciate someone's art I'd buy a print of it to hang in my house. Plus a lot of those designs were dangerously close to being wannabe terrible "Graphic tee's" like the annoyingly douchetastic affliction shirts. I used to like them, now I wish I had never bought a shirt that retails for $60. They're too busy and just scream "look at me, I love UFC and want to kick your ass for no reason."

Again, other's tastes are fine and I think there's a balance that can be struck (which I realize that you are also implying and not saying it has to be one way or the other) but if the shirts offered here were no longer pop culture references I would not be shopping here again.
  • Load More Comments