Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago

Tell me what you think. It's still a bit rough. Not terribly happy with how the halftone worked out on the "Chef" lettering, and need to add some shading to the picture and refine the artwork a bit. I also might have to add a stroke to the lettering to make it match the artwork better.
5Comments
    150 weeks ago
    As a fan of Top Chef, I will be watching your progress. I hope you have something planned for all the empty space, but this could be cool.
    150 weeks ago
    maybe put chief on top the title instead. then fill in flames or something hells kitchen style :D
    150 weeks ago
    Yeah, I've been playing around with the layout and composition a bit, as well as the color scheme. I'm having a hard time tying the graphic in with the text so that they look like part of the same piece. Flames might work, but they might detract from the Top Chef brand going on. Unfortunately Top Chef doesn't seem to have a lot of other imagery going for it apart from the title.

I'm going to play around with the graphic some more before I get too bogged down. Maybe once I get that looking better something will stand out to me and I can find a way to marry the elements of the design together.
    150 weeks ago
    Good concept, one idea though: instead of a knife inthe logo how about an energy sword?
    150 weeks ago
    Like the concept, but definitely change that logo and maybe add something to the right. Has potential.