Back to forum
rss 137 weeks ago
I've made a few of submissions to TeeFury (some posted here, some on my personal portfolio), and so far I've been met with silence. I know not every one is a winner, but I know there's a good one in there. I'll try to stay optimistic, but I think this will be my last submission here.

So here's something for the Alien's fans:

8Comments
    137 weeks ago
    I think this design great.

I feel this theme would be better on the Army Green shirt (eg Gallery example). And the 'Game Over' text is a little too pesimistic and perhaps emphasising the more gung ho aspect of the Marines might enhance the design. eg 'Get Some' or even better 'Let's Rock'.

Don't give up. I'd be pretty surprised if someone didn't pick up that Storm Trooper/Tie Fighter design you did. Also your mono color designs are money in the bank for the T-shirt companies, one ink means lower production costs.
    137 weeks ago
    The blue-gray is traditional shirt colors of the Navy (although I'm not sure if "space" marines fall under that umbrella in the distant future).

The graffiti on the helmet was a nod to Hudson, the cocky but rarely optimistic marine.

Here's a couple of alternatives featuring the battle cry instead:

uscmc2.jpg

uscmc3.jpg

137 weeks ago
    Yeah, the game over MUST stay. My favorite part of this brilliant design. Though, if I like it this much, there's a good chance that TeeFury will not print it, so I'm sorry.

Meanwhile, this is fantastic and you should keep it up.
    137 weeks ago
    Thanks, SBO!

I don't plan on quitting… I might suffer from some sort of anxiety, however. LOL
    137 weeks ago
    Yeah, the dark Blue is the color of their dress uniforms. And to be honest, both colors have their merits. Between the two Green versions the Pale Yellow is the one I prefer.
    137 weeks ago
    I agree. The more I look at the army version, the more I like it.
    137 weeks ago
    mannypdesign said: Thanks, SBO!

I don't plan on quitting… I might suffer from some sort of anxiety, however. LOL

You secure that smurf Hudson!

Seriously dude, I would buy either the blue or army green in a heart beat.
    137 weeks ago
    LOL, Smurf. Gotta love the filters.

Thanks, CodeNameRocky!