Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
I've had an idea for a shirt design, but don't have the artistic talent to design it. Since the Teefury community is full of skilled artists, I was wondering if somebody wanted to try designing my idea.

I was thinking of a cool way to create a Harry Potter/Combo idea, and stumbled across the idea that a portkey and a pensive combined could create something like a TARDIS. The pensive would be for time travel, and the portkey would be for space.

Below I've linked an image below for what I imagined the general mapping out of the design to be. Since the Triwizard cup and pensive have a sort of similar shape, that's the portkey I pictured. The design is just Harry grabbing hold of the cup in front of the time vortex background.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5544/harrywho.png

If anybody wants to try creating a more professional design, or offer any improvements, please post below (but please post reasons as well as suggestions, especially for improvements to the design concept).
3Comments
    150 weeks ago
    Anybody interested?
    136 weeks ago
    i'd really like to try it, but maybe to change- have the doctor grabbing harry by the robe to pull him back into the tardis
    as harry is trying to grab the cup(too complicated?) just to add more humor and a more doctor who element to it.
    129 weeks ago
    dorotea said: i'd really like to try it, but maybe to change- have the doctor grabbing harry by the robe to pull him back into the tardis

as harry is trying to grab the cup(too complicated?) just to add more humor and a more doctor who element to it.

If you're still up for it, please go ahead. I'm happy for you to go with whatever direction you please, as long as you post updates here so I can see the design as it progresses :)