Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
Are there any fans of the HBO series Bored To Death?

The reason I ask is that I LOVE the show and I'm gonna design a shirt based on the show, but I'm not sure it's popular enough? Is It well liked among the community? Is there any point?

Onto my idea (Don't go stealin' y'all)

I visualize it being the corner of a newspaper page, with an advert for 'Jonathan Aimes, Private Detective' with the logo being a silhouette of Jonathanholding a magnifying glass, and a tagline of 'I want to help you'.
I want to make it look like a newspaper, possibly even have a pen next to it with the advert circled in red or something. Do you like what I'm thinking, any suggestions.

I'm also thinking of a propaganda poster with Super Ray on it, but this may not be such a good idea since his power is, shall we say, not very family friendly. lol

Thoughts?
5Comments
    151 weeks ago
    I'm a fan of the show
    The designs sound interesting need to see them though. And yea Super Ray could be tricky.
    151 weeks ago
    I love Bored to Death and have only seen one tee for it.

Maybe it's time for one here, especially if it's well done.
    151 weeks ago
    Well I decided to go for something a bit different, a bit more classy (I hope)

Here it is, Thoughts?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

151 weeks ago
    You know that horrible feeling you get when you look at your art and hate it? Yeah, I got that right now.

This idea just doesn't work, back to the drawing board. Just wish I'd have realised earlier how bad it is. Guess it took seeing it here to make me realise.
    150 weeks ago
    I actually like it and would buy it