Back to forum
rss 275 weeks ago
What should I know about this place? I'm gonna be there all week on business and I'll have some free evenings...

Please help! Everyone I've talked to has the same response...

"I only drove through this one time..."

7Comments
    275 weeks ago
    I freelanced there for about a month and a half - worked in various studios. There's a building that has a TON of agencies.

They have a mall. I also ate at a really nice little restaurant in the historic district. None of that will help you, though.

sorry:(

275 weeks ago
    i used to backyard wrestle there. nice place. bigger then you'd think, i love the accents, the trashyer the better, if you plan on eating out allmost everything closes by 12 there. how young are you because by the colleges they have some exelent nightlife
    274 weeks ago
    www.providencephoenix.com
    bookmark it. browse through it. Try to find it in print when you get in (it's free). It'll be a good start to figuring out the nightlife and what's going on.

Past that, what do you want to know? When are you coming in? Where from? the more I know, the better I can help.
    239 weeks ago
    The Hasbro corporate office is in Rhode Island, Pawtucket area...you can see a wall of Mr Potato Heads! ... :)
    239 weeks ago
    uhh.. I was there back in January... and I stayed pretty much at the westin and the mall that's connected to it. With the three exceptions that I left the hotel and went to McCormick's and some Cafe... and our corporate office.. Hopefully I wont be returning again.. (at least in January.. eff that... it was too cold!) I'm hoping our next sales meeting is in Miami.
    239 weeks ago
    i used to work in the same building as the mccomicks... its colder than a witches tit in a brass bra in january. brrr
    239 weeks ago
    Yeah... when I was there it was like... i dont know.. 6 degrees.

I'm use to the mild weather of Portland, Oregon... I was not well equiped for the weather there.

If we have another sales meeting this January in Providence, I'm probably going to either decline going... or get a frickin' winter coat. lol