Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
Want to make professional looking T-Shirt previews?
Fed up of trawling thru the gallery to check shirt colors?

Search no more, the answer to all your prayers is here!!! Probably

Mock Up Shirt is a free PSD file that allows you to create professional previews. But don't just take my word for it, check out these pictures.
The images are large, refresh your browser or click the links if they do not appear

Preview Image link

Color Chart Image link
A copy of this image is included with Mock Up Shirt

Mock Up Shirt is a layered PSD image file. Just open it up in most any modern paint package, add your design to the layer titled "Put design here". Then select a background or add your own, choose a shirt color and then save a copy of the image.

Download it HERE
Version 1 File size approximately 11mb
I'll try to keep Mock Up Shirt upto date. Newer versions will still use the same link.

This represents many hours of work color matching the layers to Teefury gallery shirts. Many hours. Thank me by visiting my site www.chuffy.me

The original Shirt was based on a freely available image created by Tom at imaketees.co.uk , he also has more professional versions covering, Mens & Womens Tees, Hoodies, Vests etc.

21Comments
    151 weeks ago
    Man, thanks a bunch for this! I have been away from designing for a bit but this will be huge for when I get the time to share another design with you all. Thanks again!
    151 weeks ago
    A footnote about the colors listed on the chart - Rare means the shirt color is rarely used and may well be one that Teefury doesn't like using or cannot get hold of.
    151 weeks ago
    bravo
    151 weeks ago
    Front page news :)
    151 weeks ago
    You. are. AWESOME!
    151 weeks ago
    Thanks man. Already used it, it works super!
    151 weeks ago
    I've learned how to use PS just enough to use this. Maybe it'll motivate me to learn how to use PS more in-depth... all of my things are done in AI format. Thanks, Chuffy!
    151 weeks ago
    Thankyouloadschuffyireallyappreciateitalotmate.
    151 weeks ago
    Thanks, Chuffy!
    151 weeks ago
    Chuffy, you are brilliant. I knew it would be great, but when I actually used it I was amazed. Thanks a bunch.
    151 weeks ago
    OMG OMG OMG THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so awesome :D
    150 weeks ago
    Mock Up Shirt has been updated
    - Removed discontinued colors
    + Matched colors to Teefury/supplier color names
    + Added a few more backgrounds, Jeans, Plasma, Explosion
    + New color chart included

Download it HERE
    Version 2 file size approximately 14.5mb

Refresh your browser if an image does not display below or click this image link
    tfmockupshirtchart2.jpg

150 weeks ago
    Oops, Pink is a Women only shirt color. I'll correct that later.
    150 weeks ago
    THANKS! WOO!
    150 weeks ago
    Thanks for doing this it looks great.

The only thing extra I would do is group the t-shirt colour and background layers so they are easier to navigate around.
    150 weeks ago
    Note: Powder Blue is available for both Men and Women (as todays shirt now shows)
    150 weeks ago
    zort70 said: Thanks for doing this it looks great.

The only thing extra I would do is group the t-shirt colour and background layers so they are easier to navigate around.

Grouping layers doesn't work on my particular paint package. Although it can read and write PSD files some of the more advanced features are not available. I wanted to make a PSD file that the most people could read. I believe apart from Photoshop, that Paint Shop Pro, GIMP and several others can read MockUpShirt as it is now.

If anyone runs into any problems with it, let me know. I'll try to work out something for the next update.

150 weeks ago
    Oddly enough I don't use Photoshop for creating designs, but I do use it for the mockups :-)

Just seems easier for me to do it that way some how.
    102 weeks ago
    Would it be possible to do an update on this with a black outline layer indicating printable area?
    102 weeks ago
    I've got to update the file with any colors that have been added recently. There's a nice royal blue shirt now and possible another color. I'll add a frame in for the printable area when I do that.
    101 weeks ago
    Thanks muchly, good sir!