Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
This is my latest WIP for True Blood. I'm hoping the ad campaign I'm referencing comes across strong enough without having to explain. Comments are always welcome :)

Photobucket
8Comments
    151 weeks ago
    I get the ref. completely :) Love the concept.
    The bottom teeth could be a bit more defined in my opinion.
    151 weeks ago
    Finally! Nice to see a True Blood design on TF :)
    151 weeks ago
    I'm a big True Blood fan and maybe I'm missing something - but what is the "snikt"?
    151 weeks ago
    lol I had a feeling snikt wasn't the best choice for the sfx of their teeth popping out. Snikt is the sfx Wolverine's claws make in comics books.

I may remove the bottom teeth all together... I'm awaiting more feedback and hopefully it will be ready for submit.
    151 weeks ago
    I don't think the snikt is necessary. yeah it would be cool if you could get he sfx across but ultimately I think it will just confuse and the design would look just as cool without it. also what is the little triangle with the dot is that some TB symbol I don't know about or something?

oh and one more thing what is up with the asian characters? Is that something from the show as well? Alas I don't watch the show so bear with me.
    151 weeks ago
    I don't think the snikt is necessary. yeah it would be cool if you could get he sfx across but ultimately I think it will just confuse and the design would look just as cool without it. also what is the little triangle with the dot is that some TB symbol I don't know about or something?

oh and one more thing what is up with the asian characters? Is that something from the show as well? Alas I don't watch the show so bear with me.
    151 weeks ago
    I'm certainly getting rid of the sfx now that I step back and see it isn't necessary. The triangle and symbol represent A blood type. The japanese symbols are there because "Tru Blood" the bottled blood brand from the show is a synthetic blood made in Japan. It's basically referenced directly from the Tru Blood label.

I don't think I need the triangle A blood type symbol since the milk ads were about generic milk until they started promoting 2%. Since the 100% is already there and that's from the bottle it's probably enough. Less is more sometimes and in this case it certainly is.
    151 weeks ago
    I think this should be ready to gooooo

Photobucket