Back to forum
rss 138 weeks ago
I've been toying with this concept for a few days and so I threw together a rough draft. I haven't done much photoshop work in a while so I understand this is pretty rough. I'm just wondering 1) if people get the reference, and 2) what direction should I take this and is it worth continuing to work on.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/warbington/bone_patrol01.jpg
8Comments
    138 weeks ago
    I've been working some more, here's an updated work in progress.

bone patrol

138 weeks ago
    Not sure what this is referencing, but as far as the art goes, you should try had illustrating it. You would get a much cleaner line quality!
    138 weeks ago
    The reference is to The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and his robot sidekick Geoff Peterson. "Bone Patrol" is the imaginary cop show they refer to once in a while.

Here's the latest:

bone patrol
    137 weeks ago
    Well I think it's about ready to submit. Any more thoughts from anyone?

bone patrol mockup

137 weeks ago
    Here's the art, sans mockup:

bone patrol
    137 weeks ago
    I love this! The Late Late Show is the only late night tv show I watch! I remember back when Geoff was added and he is so funny! Hope this gets printed!
    137 weeks ago
    This would definitely be an instabuy for me! I love Craig's show & got the reference right away. Go for it! :)
    76 weeks ago
    Well, this was more than a year ago, but please tell me - was this design ever printed? Because I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    I love the reference, I love the art, and I LOVE the fact that you got the name of their "cop drama" RIGHT!! :D (Even though it was mostly called "GP & the Fergs" when the joke was repeated on a regular basis, the concept WAS introduced as "Bone Patrol", STARING GP and The Fergs. ;P)
    And if it has been printed, where is the best place to find one? eBay?
    Thanks so much!!